What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Knights game.....

Eelsnutcase

Juniors
Before i start a huge thanks to bec burt ie lukes sis for getting me seats in the players area was great and enjoyed it alot.As far as the footy goes for a game that was meant to be season defining we just didnt turn up at all , the knights beat us all over the park.There attack was crisp and they always had direction and structure we on the other hand played our usual predictable football.When we did throw the ball around it was just sideways and the knights handled it with ease.I am at a loss as to what we can do....... hagan does need to go though.News is luke has done rib cartlidge damage he heard a pop so not looking good for him to ply again this year.To all our supporters stick by the boys i will be there again this week cheering for my team.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Before i start a huge thanks to bec burt ie lukes sis for getting me seats in the players area was great and enjoyed it alot.As far as the footy goes for a game that was meant to be season defining we just didnt turn up at all , the knights beat us all over the park.There attack was crisp and they always had direction and structure we on the other hand played our usual predictable football.When we did throw the ball around it was just sideways and the knights handled it with ease.I am at a loss as to what we can do....... hagan does need to go though.News is luke has done rib cartlidge damage he heard a pop so not looking good for him to ply again this year.To all our supporters stick by the boys i will be there again this week cheering for my team.

Say high to Luke Burt for me. I'll buy him some pocorn at our next home game and he can come and sit next to me. I'll even share some stories about how good a player he's become (all make beleif off course) and we can hold hands and play ringa ringa rosy.

P.S Can you send me a poster with his autograph. I think he's my fav. player.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member

you've just solved the mystery..that ticket was supposed to go to BRAD BELLICK, it's no wonder why he's so pissed...

Latest posts