What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The League...

mw47se

Juniors
This is a VERY VERY funny show from one of the writers fo Curb Your Enthusiasm and sienfield about a bunch of guys into fantasy football....if you havent seen it yet, get it....somehow...probably the same way i do...heheh

anyway it airs Thursdays in the US on FX Channel...but you should be able to find it on eztv dot it...otherwise PM me and ill direct you...

VERY FUNNY AND VERY GOOD

Mhartew

Juniors
I rewatched the latest episode where they go to their High School Reunion and talk about Vinegar Strokes. Hilarious. Also the Herdsman was a crack up.

Although this season really is a lot less about Fantasy football than the first season.

Mhartew

Juniors
I love the League, I think its definitely gotten better over the years. Although its slowly being less about Fantasy Football and more about the guys just ripping on each other.

Rafi cracks me up everytime he shows up.

Latest posts