What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leagues Club to be saved

Tiger Ted

Bench

Shredder

Juniors
I read this "amalgamation" as the two leagues clubs merging (which should have really happened years ago.

This would mean, once set up, that our reach across Sydney will be comparable to the monstrosity built in Penrith and would HAVE to fund our existence going forward.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Let me be another one to take my hat off to Wests Ashfield.

It is looking more like we are finally a united club that can move forward and take our rightful place as one of the stronger clubs.

And not a moment too soon with the recent expansion/relocation talk.

trevcogger

Juniors
Great stuff !
I've been Balmain thru and thru since '66 and was gutted at a forced merger but Wests were the one and only club i was happy to go with...proud of you Wests!
Oh...and the message is...we're not going anywhere!
See Dassler,
We are not a bad breed us Magpies...Onward and Upward.

trevcogger

Juniors
f**king great news, with Wests and the Balmain clubs operating, it will become a power house for the future and as "Das" said, we wont be going anywhere.

How the wheels turn, amazing.

I hope they don't let Elias anywhere near the front door.

So im thinking Wests Ashfield,the Campbelltown Leagues Club,Balmain Leagues Club and Flemington club.
Thats one hell of backing.....
The front door and backdoor will be NO ENTRY for backdoor Benny this time.

trevcogger

Juniors
Let me be another one to take my hat off to Wests Ashfield.

It is looking more like we are finally a united club that can move forward and take our rightful place as one of the stronger clubs.

And not a moment too soon with the recent expansion/relocation talk.

See,we Magpies are not so bad after all......
No chance to relocate now.
Whats Greenturds next move....I see Ckeckmate...

Tigerm

First Grade
See,we Magpies are not so bad after all......
No chance to relocate now.
Whats Greenturds next move....I see Ckeckmate...

Send Easts, west, should get tongues wagging:D:D They offer nothing in Sydney, though they are a successful club.