What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Leeds United Thread: Promoted. Thank f**k for that.

Jimbo

Immortal
Looks like Leeds have finally got their act together

Good for you Bumble :thumn

Mong

Post Whore
Are you going to jump back on the wagon should they make it back to the premier league Jimmy?

Jimbo

Immortal
Are you going to jump back on the wagon should they make it back to the premier league Jimmy?

Not sure how I could jump back on something if I was never on it a first time

I wonder whether Leeds will make it back up before West Ham go back down...

DB

First Grade
Good on ya Leeds.... have a soft spot for them, since the days of the Aussie contingent there.

skeepe

Immortal
That send off was awesome. That Leeds player is a total psycho, he just wouldn't go and wanted to punch on with his teammates. Amazing scenes.

Max Gradel should be f**ked off. The stupidity and selfishness of doing that to your team in a game that will make or break their entire season is beyond reason. And then to try and attack the ref for making the correct decision and refuse to leave the pitch... pathetic.

Unless he makes a full, unprompted, apology to the Leeds team he should seriously be gotten rid off. No matter how talented he may be, having a dickhead like that in a team brings everyone down.

Bumble

First Grade
Max Gradel should be f**ked off. The stupidity and selfishness of doing that to your team in a game that will make or break their entire season is beyond reason. And then to try and attack the ref for making the correct decision and refuse to leave the pitch... pathetic.

Unless he makes a full, unprompted, apology to the Leeds team he should seriously be gotten rid off. No matter how talented he may be, having a dickhead like that in a team brings everyone down.

Agree - to do something like that in a game like that is just unbelievable.

To all the people congratulating us - <3

To all the haters - f**k off. :)

Agree - to do something like that in a game like that is just unbelievable.

To all the people congratulating us - <3

To all the haters - f**k off. :)

hes usually not like that he let the emotion get the best of him i think
it was a big game and the send of was a weird one since it was for stepping on a players foot(who for some reason was holding his head afterwards)

if u see the replay as well his foot didnt even touch the other player

well it doesnt matter now we are up just gotta find someone to replace beckford whos off to everton

Mong

Post Whore
It will indeed be interesting to see how long it takes before the relegation train starts approaching leeds again.

They are off to a great start in that regard, i look forward to much more laughter over the coming season.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Very good start to the season.

5th coming into December for a newly promoted team is a decent result really.

However the Championship is so tight, with a couple of losses you can go flying down the ladder in no time.

4 teams are 1 point behind Leeds with a better Goal Difference.

Should really be on 31 Points. Up 4-1 at Elland Road to the team coming dead last to lose 6-4 was pathetic!

fish eel

Immortal
It will indeed be interesting to see how long it takes before the relegation train starts approaching leeds again.

They are off to a great start in that regard, i look forward to much more laughter over the coming season.

how is that relegation train going Mong?

RWB

Bench

f**king love him