What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Leeds United Thread: Promoted. Thank f**k for that.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Scum team, scum fans. Especially that douchewaffle SGL. Dunno why anyone feels sorry for them. Their current predicament was entirely of their own making, trying to spend as much as Liverpool or United without the supporter base to generate the required level of income.

Who feels sorry for Leeds United? For someone who has a lot of hate you spend quite a bit posting in this thread? Should we feel sorry for you sir? :?

As a troll, you make a good member. Enjoy the rest of the season.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I can never hope to reach your level of trollness Mong. You have a gift.

P.s. Leeds are shit (that goes for the Rhinos as well).

Mong

Post Whore
Practice grasshopper, practice.. Trolling Leeds fans is a great place to start..

I should drag up the lets talk about scum thread at some stage just for a laugh.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Congrats Man City. 4-0 is near what I expected sadly. I took 3.5 goal start and was never confident. A carton of beer down the drain.

t-ba

Post Whore
Can probably shelve those promotion ambitions for a little while longer. For Leeds to go any further, the stain that is Cuddly Ken needs to be removed entirely. Warnock should probably shut his gob since they are closer to the relegation spots than the automatic spots too!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Leeds United fans staged a protest outside the Football League’s head office claiming their club is being unfairly treated.

876435251.jpg

Hundreds of supporters joined in the demonstration against the league’s decision to disqualify United‘s Italian owner Massimo Cellino.

Mr Cellino is facing a ban after being convicted of tax evasion by a Sardinian court.

In a statement, the organisers of the protest said: “Whilst we respect that the Football League has a duty of care and responsibility towards its member clubs to look after their ‘best’ interests, we refuse to accept how recent decisions can be in the ‘best’ interests of Leeds United Football Club with regards the ownership of Leeds United Football Club.”

Leeds United have lodged an appeal against the Football league’s decision and it is expected to be heard on January 15.

Mr Cellino will remain as Leeds’ director while his appeal is being considered by the league’s Professional Conduct Committee, despite the governing body initially calling for his resignation before the end of December.

Leaflets publicising the protest were distributed outside Elland Road before Leeds’ Boxing Day fixture against Wigan Athletic.

http://www.wakefieldexpress.co.uk/n...nited-fans-stage-protest-in-preston-1-7035955

Jimbo, what's your opinion on the League's decision?

Jimbo

Immortal
Jimbo, what's your opinion on the League's decision?

I'm flattered that you hold my opinion in such high esteem Dean. If only I could say the same about yours...

As for the decision, it looks pretty straightforward to me. It appears that the league has a 'fit and proper' test, which Cellino would surely fail if he has a conviction for tax evasion

Leeds fans would be better off complaining to their other directors for not conducting proper due diligence

Mong

Post Whore
You didn't follow the same path as Jimmy when becoming a Chelsea fan obviously Haffa?