What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
No, it was I who stated "*You're.. as in You're a poor excuse for a teacher, let alone a functioning human being"

Lol. I'm sure you would know. Just like your awareness /igno rance of rugby union's sly and lowlife tricks stopping rugby league's growth! What a piece of work on a rugby league website! ?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. I'm sure you would know. Just like your awareness /igno rance of rugby union's sly and lowlife tricks stopping rugby league's growth! What a piece of work on a rugby league website! ?

Yes I do know that "You're a poor excuse for a teacher, let alone a functioning human being"

Stallion

First Grade
Yes I do know that "You're a poor excuse for a teacher, let alone a functioning human being"

Using deflection again. Rugby union's deceitful existence being harnessed and validated by a union troll on a rugby league website! Amazing!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Using deflection again. Rugby union's deceitful existence being harnessed and validated by a union troll on a rugby league website! Amazing!

No deflection at all. You just can't be taken seriously. You are the resident joke on here, as such i merely treat you as such.

Stallion

First Grade
No deflection at all. You just can't be taken seriously. You are the resident joke on here, as such i merely treat you as such.

Others on this site dissagree. You are a stooge for union on a rugby league website! I've just happened to call you out on your anti rugby league stance. You don't like it. But you are not doing rugby league any favours? Yet you are a moderator? Puzzling and makes genuine fans question what's going on in this site.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Others on this site dissagree. You are a stooge for union on a rugby league website! I've just happened to call you out on your anti rugby league stance. You don't like it. But you are not doing rugby league any favours? Yet you are a moderator? Puzzling and makes genuine fans question what's going on in this site.

Others? List them... You can't ... once again you lie... however I could link to a couple of dozen posts where people on here think you are a pathetic lying, thread hijacking, boring idiot.

Stallion

First Grade
Others? List them... You can't ... once again you lie... however I could link to a couple of dozen posts where people on here think you are a pathetic lying, thread hijacking, boring idiot.

I could do the same if not more for your ignorant and deceptive rants! ? It's all to do with perspective. And the fact remains you are a rugby union advocate on a rugby league website. That remains and is absolutely a fault of the website operators. And some detriment to the code of rugby league in having a progressive discourse. That's your "dirty trick " contribution on behalf of ugly big brother union.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I could do the same if not more for your ignorant and deceptive rants! ? It's all to do with perspective. And the fact remains you are a rugby union advocate on a rugby league website. That remains and is absolutely a fault of the website operators. And some detriment to the code of rugby league in having a progressive discourse. That's your "dirty trick " contribution on behalf of ugly big brother union.

What a load of utter twot and drivel... go on then.. list ANY "deceptive" post I have made... Bare in mind you have to prove i lied... I KNOW you can't do that because they don't exist.

You are a liar. One who is not very much liked but one who is constantly being pull up for your irrelevant posting and thread hijacking.

Stallion

First Grade
What a load of utter twot and drivel... go on then.. list ANY "deceptive" post I have made... Bare in mind you have to prove i lied... I KNOW you can't do that because they don't exist.

You are a liar. One who is not very much liked but one who is constantly being pull up for your irrelevant posting and thread hijacking.

Your whole stance is ignorant and deceptive! It flows on from that! You're a rugby union troll. Quite often you will give your NZ version of what and how things are happening to rugby league in NZ and then other New Zealanders will correct you and expose as a liar. But you dismiss these people. All I'm doingredients is calling you out for your biased stance against rugby league as an Aussie fan this more deserving code.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your whole stance is ignorant and deceptive! It flows on from that! You're a rugby union troll. Quite often you will give your NZ version of what and how things are happening to rugby league in NZ and then other New Zealanders will correct you and expose as a liar. But you dismiss these people. All I'm doingredients is calling you out for your biased stance against rugby league as an Aussie fan this more deserving code.

So you have nothing.. what a complete surprise!!!! yet another lie from you.

Only one NZ person has ever disagreed with what i posted and he was wrong.. funnily enough a mate of yours... another surprise there... not!. He didn't even know about the agreements between the CRL, the NZ Govt and CR even though they were published repeatedly in the local media.

Nobody else has "corrected" me... if this was true you could post the links.. but you can't because once again they don't exist.

You are a despised liar on here. you are occasionally funny, unintentionally of course, but a fair few do laugh at you from time to time.

Stallion

First Grade
So you have nothing.. what a complete surprise!!!! yet another lie from you.

Only one NZ person has ever disagreed with what i posted and he was wrong.. funnily enough a mate of yours... another surprise there... not!. He didn't even know about the agreements between the CRL, the NZ Govt and CR even though they were published repeatedly in the local media.

Nobody else has "corrected" me... if this was true you could post the links.. but you can't because once again they don't exist.

You are a despised liar on here. you are occasionally funny, unintentionally of course, but a fair few do laugh at you from time to time.

Theirs more than you think Te Kaha. You are using your position as a moderator on a rugby league website to misinform and put water on genuine progressive discourse relating to the obstacles facing rugby league. I'm sure the union guys are content with your efforts!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Theirs more than you think Te Kaha. You are using your position as a moderator on a rugby league website to misinform and put water on genuine progressive discourse relating to the obstacles facing rugby league. I'm sure the union guys are content with your efforts!

*There's
you pathetic excuse for a teacher.

There is not. If there were you could list them.. you can't. You lie.

I'm using my position as a moderator to keep a lying, thread hijacking poster occupied so he doesn't interfere with the many other threads that his deranged views continue to infest.

Isn't it interesting that when your posts disappear from these threads nobody complains... except your moronic chirping that is,

Stallion

First Grade
*There's you pathetic excuse for a teacher.

There is not. If there were you could list them.. you can't. You lie.

I'm using my position as a moderator to keep a lying, thread hijacking poster occupied so he doesn't interfere with the many other threads that his deranged views continue to infest.

Isn't it interesting that when your posts disappear from these threads nobody complains... except your moronic chirping that is,

Like I've stated before; I'm not going to tell you their names as you are a proven bully. You are abusing your position as a moderator on a rugby league website. You care not for the code of rugby-league and are a union stooge! That's fact!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Like I've stated before; I'm not going to tell you their names as you are a proven bully. You are abusing your position as a moderator on a rugby league website. You care not for the code of rugby-league and are a union stooge! That's fact!

Chirp chirp chirp... always the same moronic drivel. You can't post their names because they don't exist. "proven bully" where is the proof? more lies from you.

If you think i am abusing my position as moderator... complain to admin... if its true they will do something about it. Why haven't you done that yet? Because its not true.

Stallion

First Grade
Chirp chirp chirp... always the same moronic drivel. You can't post their names because they don't exist. "proven bully" where is the proof? more lies from you.

If you think i am abusing my position as moderator... complain to admin... if its true they will do something about it. Why haven't you done that yet? Because its not true.

Thought about it . But I'm hoping common decency will get through to you eventually. However if the management cannot see your destructive and overbearing anti rugby league stance it's probably not worth the effort . They should have worked you out by now!?

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Thought about it . But I'm hoping common decency will get through to you eventually. However if the management cannot see your destructive and overbearing anti rugby league stance it's probably not worth the effort . They should have worked you out by now!?

And for all those reading this thread, to translate form the Stallion ... "I know I am wrong, i'm just too ashamed to admit it, I can;t go to admin because deep down i realise they will just laugh in my face."

There, there Stallion... we already know you are pathetic. your mia culpa wasn't really needed.

Stallion

First Grade
And for all those reading this thread, to translate form the Stallion ... "I know I am wrong, i'm just too ashamed to admit it, I can;t go to admin because deep down i realise they will just laugh in my face."

There, there Stallion... we already know you are pathetic. your mia culpa wasn't really needed.

Lol . Are you still a moderator on a rugby league website! ? That's the real joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts