What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. You just keep to denying that rugby league isn't being given a fair go in New Zealand schooling. That's your go you rock solid 'rugby league?' fan.
Once again you resort to your conspiracies, for which you have zero evidence about.

Here is a little task for you, find out who came forth in the last NZ secondary schools comp this year.. it will prove once and for all you have no idea what you are talking about.

Stallion

First Grade
Once again you resort to your conspiracies, for which you have zero evidence about.

Here is a little task for you, find out who came forth in the last NZ secondary schools comp this year.. it will prove once and for all you have no idea what you are talking about.

Conspiracies!? Realities more like it ! At least in Australia (Nsw & Qld public schools ) rugby union and rugby league are allowed to be played! I went to a school that played both.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Conspiracies!? Realities more like it ! At least in Australia (Nsw & Qld public schools ) rugby union and rugby league are allowed to be played! I went to a school that played both.
I did as well, and i played both...in Wellington NZ and that was half a century ago. Once again you don't know what you are talking about.

Stallion

First Grade
I did as well, and i played both...in Wellington NZ and that was half a century ago. Once again you don't know what you are talking about.

Can you provide me the numbers playing rugby league in NZ schools? I'm sure they will be alot lower than the numbers playing rugby league in Australia on a per capita basis. The per capita thing will probably throw you off.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Can you provide me the numbers playing rugby league in NZ schools? I'm sure they will be alot lower than the numbers playing rugby league in Australia on a per capita basis. The per capita thing will probably throw you off.

Of course they are lower. There isn't the interest in League in NZ that there is is QLD\NSW. anyone with more than half a brain can figure that one out.

You assume that every kid wants to play League. You are wrong. League is not better and no worse than dozens of other games that Kids like to play. Rugby is no better and no worse that dozens of other games kids like to play. If there is no interest there is no team. Its really not that hard to understand... and as for your request.. you claim to be a teacher, so I'm sure you can figure out how to use google.

Stallion

First Grade
Of course they are lower. There isn't the interest in League in NZ that there is is QLD\NSW. anyone with more than half a brain can figure that one out.

You assume that every kid wants to play League. You are wrong. League is not better and no worse than dozens of other games that Kids like to play. Rugby is no better and no worse that dozens of other games kids like to play. If there is no interest there is no team. Its really not that hard to understand... and as for your request.. you claim to be a teacher, so I'm sure you can figure out how to use google.

With this we dissagree. Rugby league is a far more inclusive football code compared to union! In RL their are more tackles and runs. Ofcourse with this the intense physical contact that improves developing kids confidence and resilience. This is offered in bucket loads from playing rugby league not to the same extent with other football codes.

Te Kaha

First Grade
With this we dissagree. Rugby league is a far more inclusive football code compared to union! In RL their are more tackles and runs. Ofcourse with this the intense physical contact that improves developing kids confidence and resilience. This is offered in bucket loads from playing rugby league not to the same extent with other football codes.

Which means absolutely nothing.

That is simply your biased opinion. Peoples tastes differ the world over, trying telling a soccer fanatic, or NFL fanatic, or handball fanatic, or cricket fanatic or an a fan of any other code\sport\game that League is better and they will rightly laugh in your face. People like what they like. There are about 25 million people in Aus and NZ combined.. the biggest tv figure for an game is under 5million. Why is it that when these games are on tv that not everybody is watching them, if as you say League is so amazing? could it be that 20 million people to care enough about the game to watch?

Just because you have your opinion doesn't make it true in any way.

Stallion

First Grade
Which means absolutely nothing.

That is simply your biased opinion. Peoples tastes differ the world over, trying telling a soccer fanatic, or NFL fanatic, or handball fanatic, or cricket fanatic or an a fan of any other code\sport\game that League is better and they will rightly laugh in your face. People like what they like. There are about 25 million people in Aus and NZ combined.. the biggest tv figure for an game is under 5million. Why is it that when these games are on tv that not everybody is watching them, if as you say League is so amazing? could it be that 20 million people to care enough about the game to watch?

Just because you have your opinion doesn't make it true in any way.

Yes it does! :relaxed: And get off this site you union troll!

Stallion

First Grade
*bite
You pathetic excuse for a "teacher"

Lol How on earth is a union troll like you on a rugby league website?! It just doesn't make sense . A bit like the dudes stopping rugby league being recognised as a sport! Union doing its dodgy best again!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol How on earth is a union troll like you on a rugby league website?! It just doesn't make sense . A bit like the dudes stopping rugby league being recognised as a sport! Union doing its dodgy best again!
Yes you are right.. its a global conspiracy to have me a mod on a League website.. my sole purpose is to stop your "righteous" campaign to take League to the world [/sarcasm]

Stallion

First Grade
Yes you are right.. its a global conspiracy to have me a mod on a League website.. my sole purpose is to stop your "righteous" campaign to take League to the world [/sarcasm]

You are doing your bit for the union biggots out there in their halls of power and influence.

Stallion

First Grade
NZ needs a lot of work. Such an untapped hotbed for RL. There should be at least twenty NRL games in NZ a year and 3 tests every year. NZRL always seems skint?

Bit tough when the NZ schools ration out rugby league as if it's the plague! Rugby league is up against it in New Zealand as the youth are indoctrinated with union and league is seen as a lesser code. It's sad as rugby league deserves much better regard. But that's showing a very conservative culture at play. Aussies have given rugby league a fair go. The same has not happened in NZ and elsewhere for a few reasons that are now coming to light.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Bit tough when the NZ schools ration out rugby league as if it's the plague! Rugby league is up against it in New Zealand as the youth are indoctrinated with union and league is seen as a lesser code. It's sad as rugby league deserves much better regard. But that's showing a very conservative culture at play. Aussies have given rugby league a fair go. The same has not happened in NZ and elsewhere for a few reasons that are now coming to light.
Because if countries give league a fair go, it surpasses union just like it has in Australia. Why do you think union fights so hard to keep our game down, deep down inside they know also.

Stallion

First Grade
Because if countries give league a fair go, it surpasses union just like it has in Australia. Why do you think union fights so hard to keep our game down, deep down inside they know also.

Ofcourse this has been festering in the background for decades. However its time for this chain around rugby league's neck to be exposed and properly challenged!

Stallion

First Grade
To the editor. I would appreciate the name of this thread changing the word 'conspiracy' to REALITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.