What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
You uploaded a nonce check form to this website and then couldn’t work out how to delete it, people in glass houses mate.

That's fine. I'm fine with not being so technically minded. I'm more about genuine rugby league discourse. And not playing by someones bigoted agenda. Btw. Hope you read the article? !

Stallion

First Grade
That's not just a load of waffle... there is significant drivel in there as well.. I truly am impressed.

Apparently now NZ League fans are "subservient"... Subservient to what exactly? Are you now calling League fans second class? and you accuse me of being a bigot... I have never noticed ANY league fans being "subservient" to anyone, ALL are proud to be League fans and I am sure they would ALL think you are full of shit.

Added to that, once again you fail to provide any evidence to back up your claims. Not surprising at all.

Your stance reflects a dominant culture that's been propagated by devious manouverings aimed to repress rugby league. It's basically ugly brother down riding and constraining good looking brother. You don't like to admit it on your rosy glass view of society. As it upsets your tainted view of the world and your glistening resolve for your rugby union overlords which you serve so well!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
That's not just a load of waffle... there is significant drivel in there as well.. I truly am impressed.

Apparently now NZ League fans are "subservient"... Subservient to what exactly? Are you now calling League fans second class? and you accuse me of being a bigot... I have never noticed ANY league fans being "subservient" to anyone, ALL are proud to be League fans and I am sure they would ALL think you are full of shit.

Added to that, once again you fail to provide any evidence to back up your claims. Not surprising at all.

"Rugby league fans" thank you. Your rudeness shows your apathy and ignorance. You are an absolutel bigot!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your stance reflect a dominant culture that's been propagated by devious manouverings aimed to repress rugby league. It's basically ugly brother down riding and constraining good looking brother. You don't like to admit it on your rosy glass view of society. As it upsets your tainted view of the world and your glistening resolve for your rugby union overlords which you serve so well!
wah wah wah wah... you sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.. I bet you students fell the same way as well.

Stallion

First Grade
No my "rudeness" shows my utter disdain for you., nothing more, nothing less.

No. It's really a disrespect of the code of rugby league. I already know you are a bigot. Just letting you know that others know your creepy existence and agenda is for real. If I were a rugby league website owner I would have sacked /removed you years ago. But you get to lay your devious crap out without recourse. A real shame!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
No. It's really a direspectacular of the code of rugby league. I already know you are a bigot. Just letting you know that others know your creepy existence and agenda is for real. If I were a rugby league website owners I would have sacked /removed you years ago. But you get to lay your devious crap out without recourse. A real shame!

Its "direspectacular"??? What the actual f**k??? you get dumber by the post.

And given my moderator status is mentioned in just about every one of your posts, it must REALLY get to you... that makes me smile.

Pommy

Coach
That's fine. I'm fine with not being so technically minded. I'm more about genuine rugby league discourse. And not playing by someones bigoted agenda. Btw. Hope you read the article? !

What the opinion piece about South Africa? No because it’s not in anyway relevant. In South Africa they used to segregate people based on race, it’s a basket case of a nation that doesn’t make a good barometer for anything.

Stallion

First Grade
Its "direspectacular"??? What the actual f**k??? you get dumber by the post.

And given my moderator status is mentioned in just about every one of your posts, it must REALLY get to you... that makes me smile.

I meant "disrespectful" you bigoted village idiot!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Yes you
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA "bigopted" AGAIN!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like there is a "village idiot"... but it isn't me!

Yes you are right!
You are a "confirmed village idiot with bigotry as your badge".
Dankink has made the grade as I think he has read the Dreaneen article and is still a fan of you ridiculing me. I must admit I do have a few typos but at least my endeavour and intent is pro rugby league unlike yourself Te Kaha.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yes you

Yes you are right!
You are a "confirmed village idiot with bigotry as your badge".
Dankink has made the grade as I think he has read the Dreaneen article and is still a fan of you ridiculing me. I must admit I do have a few typos but at least my endeavour and intent is pro rugby league unlike yourself Te Kaha.

For a supposed teacher you are as accurate as you are factual... that is to say not at all.

Stallion

First Grade
What the opinion piece about South Africa? No because it’s not in anyway relevant. In South Africa they used to segregate people based on race, it’s a basket case of a nation that doesn’t make a good barometer for anything.

You failed to acknowledge that the article mentions rugby league repression in NZ and France? Are these also basket case nations?

Stallion

First Grade
Why would I mention them? I told you I didn’t read the article you mutant.

Well do so! It may wake you up! Ignorance and apathy and not wanting to see the reality is a very poor trait. You are fitting that description. Read the article . It will enlighten you. Hopefully you will understand what I'm on about. The article is a valid source.

Pommy

Coach
Well do so! It may wake you up! Ignorance and apathy and not wanting to see the reality is a very poor trait. You are fitting that description. Read the article . It will enlighten you. Hopefully you will understand what I'm on about. The article is a valid source.

You didn’t give a description, you made a statement.

Stallion

First Grade
I’m still not going to read it.

Ok. So don't bother discussing as you are not even reading relevant information. At least Te Kaha read it . He obviously and predictably tried to deflect and discredit the information but he at least read it. That's one thing I'll give to Te Kaha over you . It seems you are playing the role of serial pest!? Fancy not reading something that's integral to this discourse! Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.