What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Just hope you have signed that petition. Everything else you have dribbled over your time in this site will be forgiven with the good intent of signing this long overdue petition for rugby league to be accepted as a sport in its own right.
Who cares about "forgiven"? unlike you I don't seek or need the external validation of others.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Bully! Straight to the Principal for u union troll. Naughty sheep lover and rugby union supporter.
What a total girls blouse you are. bet you were picked on at school, its no wonder you proclivities tend toward children and your much talked about sheep.

Stallion

First Grade
What a total girls blouse you are. bet you were picked on at school, its no wonder you proclivities tend toward children and your much talked about sheep.

You bully you! I was actually the school footy captain. Played all the sports. Had to sign a declaration to play union at school though as I was starting district grade football on weekends. Where u always in the naughty corner?

Te Kaha

First Grade
You bully you! I was actually the school footy captain. Played all the sports. Had to sign a declaration to play union at school though as I was starting district grade football on weekends. Where u always in the naughty corner?
more fantasy from you... you don't have the fortitude for the internet, let alone being anything more than a whiny little bitch in the real world. Nobody would want a sniveling little worm like you standing beside them in any kind of team sport.

Stallion

First Grade
more fantasy from you... you don't have the fortitude for the internet, let alone being anything more than a whiny little bitch in the real world. Nobody would want a sniveling little worm like you standing beside them in any kind of team sport.

Oh im so touched! U are so consistent for a union troll.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Grow up will you! U have proven to be union troll who can survive on a rugby league website. What an achievement!
Me grow up? You're the one who cant spell, goes on and on about your dalliances with sheep and constantly lies... if anyone needs to seriously grow up its you.

Stallion

First Grade
Me grow up? You're the one who cant spell, goes on and on about your dalliances with sheep and constantly lies... if anyone needs to seriously grow up its you.

For a start: go get a job ! Surely with your "rock solid" union contacts you can work somewhere? Stop the union trolling on this rugby league website and go back to school if you did attend school that is?

Stallion

First Grade
People just want to see a competitive contest and that was never a remote chance in Townsville this week thus the crowd that turned up.

Any tournament like this hosted in a single nation including soccer world cup, rugby world cup and cricket world cup etc. relies on a number of factors to draw a crowd to a group fixture not featuring a host. They are:

1. Travelling supporters of the teams playing
2. Expats of the teams playing
3. Locals who identify culturally with one of the teams playing
4. The "I can say I was there" mantra
5. Quality and competitiveness of the contest

This isn't the Olympics so number 4 is unlikely aside from the final. Clearly 5 is going to be an issue for many games in the tournament and I doubt there are thousands upon thousands of people travelling from the pacific islands, Europe (besides England) and North America.

That leaves 2 and 3 for games like the one in Townsville, I am no Townsville demographics expert but I can't imagine there are too many Americans and Fijians there.

Some good points but please refer to it as the Rugby union world cup or "the code run on false pretence and top of town establishment bias. "

Te Kaha

First Grade
For a start: go get a job ! Surely with your "rock solid" union contacts you can work somewhere? Stop the union trolling on this rugby league website and go back to school if you did attend school that is?
There you go again with your stupid arse assumptions and pathetic attempt at insults... I had left school well before you were a twinkle in the your mums and the local milkman's eyes.. and yet I can still spell, write and comprehend more than you, someone who claims to be a teacher, but is nothing more than the local joke on this website.

Stallion

First Grade
There you go again with your stupid arse assumptions and pathetic attempt at insults... I had left school well before you were a twinkle in the your mums and the local milkman's eyes.. and yet I can still spell, write and comprehend more than you, someone who claims to be a teacher, but is nothing more than the local joke on this website.

You certainly are one to qualify as a joke u union troll! Speaking on behalf of you so called union friends doesnt impress the rest of the genuine contributors on this website. Troll away! That ricks your boat. Not mine!

Te Kaha

First Grade
You certainly are one to qualify as a joke u union troll! Speaking on behalf of you so called union friends doesnt impress the rest of the genuine contributors on this website. Troll away! That ricks your boat. Not mine!
Can you post that in English please? It makes no sense at all.. not surprisingly "ricks you boat"???? what the actual f**k???

Stallion

First Grade
Can you post that in English please? It makes no sense at all.. not surprisingly "ricks you boat"???? what the actual f**k???

Yes. Must concede I neglected to proof read that and have been tripped up by an unemployed union troll on a rugby league website! Shame on me.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yes. Must concede I neglected to proof read that and have been tripped up by an unemployed union troll on a rugby league website! Shame on me.
I'm not unemployed.. I'm paid to keep you quiet.. I thought you would have figured that out by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts