What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The long weekend

crocodile

Bench
Yeah im boycotting aldi until they use less shiny paper
I won't boycott them just yet. During the corona kerfuffle when dunny rolls were scarce, I tried using an ALDI catalogue to wipe my arse but the shit wouldn't stick to it. Very inconvenient.

hindy111

Post Whore
Just when I thought the long had reached it's pinnacle I create the double bacon paddy with tripple sauce

strider

Post Whore
I won't boycott them just yet. During the corona kerfuffle when dunny rolls were scarce, I tried using an ALDI catalogue to wipe my arse but the shit wouldn't stick to it. Very inconvenient.
i think you were meant to post this in the cool things you did during the lockdown thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like it hasn't been designed for optimal structural integrity and will probably end up all over the users lap

I swallowed the whole lot. A bit dribbled down the chin and around my mouth but I licked it up with my tongue

Latest posts