What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Looch Tackle

Victoire

Juniors
Looch Leilua was a pretty good signing, and while he has had some good moments this year, with injury and inconsistent form he hasn't cemented his place in the team, let alone a place in the folklore of the club. Well, after his astonishing Gandalf-like "You shall not pass" try-saving, (match-saving ?) tackle under the black dot just before halftime against the table-topping Melbourne Storm, Looch owns the 11 jersey, and my heart <B

Shades of the Matt Cooper miracle on Chris McQueen back in 2011, but arguably more crucial than that one

Looch1.JPG

Looch3.JPG

RufusRex

Post Whore
all i see in those two shots is a bloke out of position making up for it ... if his line speed was where it needed to be then the gap isnt there ...

Victoire

Juniors
all i see in those two shots is a bloke out of position making up for it ... if his line speed was where it needed to be then the gap isnt there ...
Actually, Scrooge, I reckon he held the line with his outside men. If he'd raced up the gap would've been wider and McDonald strolls through

Lovemedragons

Juniors
They score there they probably dominate the 2nd half, it would have been a big downer at half time. But who knows - and either way it was a great save, it looked like he was strolling in for a 6 pointer.