What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The lunatics are in charge of our asylum

A recent article explains our predicament.

Our representative players apparently select our team.

Mary is a great friend and probably the best back girl in the game of rugby league.

Mary is also the most versatile. He can run the gatorade, paint the gym and where necessary sit in the coaching box at each game impersonating a coach. Looks like our bald headed puppet is getting plenty of support from various team members.

Nathan Pickworth is probably the best "high performance" conditioner in the comp. Problem is, no one is listening to him.

Our key forwards have taken it upon themselves to accept the blame for our slump on behalf of Mary because they make the decision as to who is fit to play each week.

Little wonder the team sheet is a carbon copy each week.

Imagine how good this team could be if it were not coaching itself !!!

dragonfire

Bench
"McGregor has also insisted he hasn't played anyone while injured this year - pointing to the different weeks Frizell has taken off."

He has pointed out in a post match conference that we had at least one playing on needles... JDB has that much strapping on himself that he is definitely carrying something and has been since origin.

blacksafake

First Grade
"McGregor has also insisted he hasn't played anyone while injured this year - pointing to the different weeks Frizell has taken off."

He has pointed out in a post match conference that we had at least one playing on needles... JDB has that much strapping on himself that he is definitely carrying something and has been since origin.
Don’t forget Hunt with his thigh injury

Mr Red

First Grade
Nightingale, aitken, Hunt, JDB, have all played injured at some stage this year...

A recent article explains our predicament.

Our representative players apparently select our team.

Mary is a great friend and probably the best back girl in the game of rugby league.

Mary is also the most versatile. He can run the gatorade, paint the gym and where necessary sit in the coaching box at each game impersonating a coach. Looks like our bald headed puppet is getting plenty of support from various team members.

Nathan Pickworth is probably the best "high performance" conditioner in the comp. Problem is, no one is listening to him.

Our key forwards have taken it upon themselves to accept the blame for our slump on behalf of Mary because they make the decision as to who is fit to play each week.

Little wonder the team sheet is a carbon copy each week.

Imagine how good this team could be if it were not coaching itself !!!
If what you say is true - it explains a helluva lot

possm

Coach
Mary may be more than a little crazy to allow players to self-manage and then let them say so in the media. Nevertheless if we lose today...he’ll be gone by next week.
I want Mary gone like many other Dragons supporters do however, it should never come down to one game. Mary has done a very poor job ever since being appointed head coach. For goodness sakes the whole football department has been re-organised just to cover for and support him. Doust has created new positions for Coyne and Millward to take care of areas that Mary just could not get a handle on; areas that Bennett handled easily.

Mary has done enough to be sacked long ago and so his future should not be in doubt at all, he should be gone asap.

Belta

Juniors
I’m no expert on reading people’s thoughts but after reading the article and hearing some of the comments from De Belin; “maybe I could of done with a rest...Lesson learned...maybe it’s best to freshen up...but I wanted to do my best for the team...”

I kinda get the feeling that if you spoke to him away from the camera he’d likely give a different view. I’d say although he praises a Mary his responses sound very diplomatic and I get the feeling he doesn’t really believe the situation with player management was handled well. Most definitely a conflict of interest, I mean as a player, what do you expect him to say?

My favourite comment being; “...Lesson learned... “

You just don’t say that when you’ve been burnt so many times, the old burns would still require burn cream. It’s all smoke and mirrors people’s.

Crush

Coach
I reckon Graham, Hunt, Widdop and Frizzel could coach this team better than Mary

Put the 4 of em in charge I say!
Not so sure about widdop and hunt, they seem to have enough problems coaching themselves.
Hunt was a absolutely lost the plot.
Lets see if he bounces back today though.
Go Dragons.

41yearsaint

Juniors
It doesn't really matter what your tactics are in footy, if 17 guys have got the same drive to go forward and win the game it will happen," hooker Cameron McInnes said.

Plan A:
Dont worry about tactics boys, if we want to win, it will happen?

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
It doesn't really matter what your tactics are in footy, if 17 guys have got the same drive to go forward and win the game it will happen," hooker Cameron McInnes said.

Plan A:
Dont worry about tactics boys, if we want to win, it will happen?

I hope we have a New Age spiritualist in the support team.

possm

Coach
It seems to me that management are trying to just lay low and hope it will all go away. Fans need to be in the media's ear to bring about change.