What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

Zoidberg

First Grade
Live action Star Wars show which will be on the Disney streaming service launching late 2019.
Star-Wars-The-Mandalorian-First-Look.png

Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun! After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok). It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson.

shiznit

Coach
Lmfao... Taika... :joy::joy:

He’s got a pretty distinctive style... It’s all good when he’s making a film... but it may be abit odd when one episode is way out of kilter with the rest.

I like the idea of the Mandalorian... I don’t know if it’s still cannon... but I remember some of the stories on the old knights of the old republic game about the Mandalorian champion.

nöyd

Staff member
Looks the goods, but they always do.

Did I see IG-88 in the trailer? (from ESB)

sandshark

Bench
This shit looks f**king awesome. I'm loving that there are still remnants of the empire still kicking about trying to hold down planets etc.
I love that kind of stuff, seeing how empires and governments lose their grasps on places. Hopefully they dive deep into that stuff.
It has that Rogue One cinematography which looks beautiful.

Death Troopers better f**k some shit up.
Don't f**k this up, Disney.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Happy with the news the other day that Australia gets Disney+ just 1 week after the U.S this November. So we can watch all this (hopefully) good stuff.
I think it was about $9 a month which I think is good.

Zoidberg

First Grade
So if I got Disney+ does a smart tv download it as an app to watch it? Is that what happens?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Apparentley Disney will be streaming service in Australia for alround $10

https://www.gq.com.au/entertainment...a/news-story/85615396842b3f8ace46a6c4a90a6a7e

I'm confused...

Disney has announced that Australia and New Zealand will be the first countries in the world to receive the service on November 1, followed by the United States, Canada and the Netherlands on November 13.

and then....

“Disney+ will launch in Canada and the Netherlands in tandem with the US on November 12th, priced at $8.99CAD per month (or $89.99 per year) and €6.99 per month (or €69.99 per year), respectively,” Disney said in a press release.

“The following week, Disney+ will launch in Australia and New Zealand on November 19th, priced at $8.99AUD per month (or $89.99 per year) and $9.99NZD per month (or $99.99 per year), respectively.”