What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Match Day Thread: the 'f**k your eyes Papali' cup

strider

Post Whore
:lol:

it was funny - on the footy recently some commentator/analyst said "I wonder if the parra fans will give it to Papalli ... the ones who make the trip" ..... yeah, of the 12,000 who turn up, the 900 odd spread out parra fans will make a massive impact giving it to him :lol:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Make sure you go to the Wig & Pen before the game. Some tasty stouts and porters should warm you up.

Make sure you go to the Wig & Pen before the game. Some tasty stouts and porters should warm you up.

...yes, and they've got a nice ale called Rumpole on at the moment.....and a special Centenary Dark Ale. All of their Scotch whisky is the same price if you're into that...so buy the good stuff.

Fire up you useless bunch of chest-waxing-latte-sipping-manicure-getting-eyebrow-shaping-Xbox-playing-superdry-wearing-flaccid-tool-bearing mutha f**kas! I've got $20 on you useless bunch of pricks because I'm actually that dumb. You better f**king win today or I'll see you at the big f**king merino with a f**king grenade launcher.

Fire up you useless bunch of chest-waxing-latte-sipping-manicure-getting-eyebrow-shaping-Xbox-playing-superdry-wearing-flaccid-tool-bearing mutha f**kas! I've got $20 on you useless bunch of pricks because I'm actually that dumb. You better f**king win today or I'll see you at the big f**king merino with a f**king grenade launcher.

Sounds like our Interim CEO is a fiery one.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Excuse me while a wipe the VB from my lips and plant one on your cheek...

That's beautiful...

Tooooks

Bench
Bruce (the suburb, not the bloke) always seems colder when the footy is on. At least the rain has kept the frost away :)

I have a really bad feeling about today's game and wouldn't be surprised if we lost by 50+. I'm almost certain they'll score 30+. Hope the boys can put in a good effort and at least be competitive.

Bruce (the suburb, not the bloke) always seems colder when the footy is on. At least the rain has kept the frost away :)

I have a really bad feeling about today's game and wouldn't be surprised if we lost by 50+. I'm almost certain they'll score 30+. Hope the boys can put in a good effort and at least be competitive.

I reckon we'll lead at half-time (let's say 10-6) and then the Raiders will pull their finger out and do us 28-10.

Latest posts