What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Morgan Harper appreciation thread

Gherkin

Juniors
He’s the best option we have at the moment unfortunately.
Tough night for him tonight out of position. Lacks any real athleticism but will do a job for this year with the right players around him. No one would’ve looked good out on that wing tonight

Homo man69

Juniors
Said it from the start, another D class signing. Similar to Hodgson and all the other crappy buys . Could you imagine the roosters signing this moronic fool that could tackle a mushroom

Ness1500

Juniors
Said it from the start, another D class signing. Similar to Hodgson and all the other crappy buys . Could you imagine the roosters signing this moronic fool that could tackle a mushroom
He was left stranded - I think he did ok for the cards he was dealt. Last week inside Simmo he played really good. He did some try saving tackles tonight and remember - he has a guy who doesn’t play centre on his inside. He will be great next week with Simmo outside of him.

Noise

Coach
I didn't think he was that bad. He never got to Waqa Blake levels.
Harper with 13 tackles and 6 missed is Waqa Blake levels of bad. A great rugby league mind once said he was a ‘defensive ’ type player

Throw in 2 errors as well. And averaged a whopping 6.6metres a run.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I didn't think he was that bad. He never got to Waqa Blake levels.
lol yet. He's just warming up.

I'm amazed people think it was just that one bad game against Talaki, he's horrible there is a reason why he was off to England with no takers.

We replaced Wanker Blake with Harper lol, only at Parra where the standards are non existent.