What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

Jim Rockford

Bench
Was lucky enough to see Thin Lizzy live at the Sydney Opera House in 1978. A mate and I decided to head there early to get a decent spot. We were sitting on the steps of the Opera House with hardly anyone around when Thin Lizzy came on stage to do a sound check. They ended up jamming for nearly half an hour. Awesome!

I am so jealous! I would have loved to have gone to that concert but I was on holiday in the US with my family. The footage I've seen confirms that it was an awesome show.

nöyd

Staff member
Just re-read the "Michael Hutchence was pretty awesome" thread, thought this deserved a run...

Incorrect

Coach
Living Colour were the first "concert" I ever went to. Hordern Pavilion 1993 supported by the godfathers of grunge the Cosmic Psychos. I remember like it was yesterday, intense pit, me and my 2 fellow 17 year old mates bit off more more than we could chew!

This clip is nothing like that concert obviously but just as impressive, Live & Sweaty on the same tour. Corey Glover's vocals are out of this world....