What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The mysterious 'coach whisperer' the Roosters don't want you to know about

Fire

First Grade
Nicholas 'Nick the Greek' Politis, Trent 'Robbo' Robinson, and Cooper 'Coopercronk' Cronk from the Sydney 'Easts' Roosters have a secret weapon that helped them win the 2018 Premiership.

A Coach Whisperer.

The mysterious 'coach whisperer' the Roosters don't want you to know about

Two weeks before the first round of the NRL season, Bradley Charles Stubbs knocked on the door of the Roosters offices at Moore Park looking for coach Trent Robinson.

Robinson wasn’t there. He was over the road at training. Stubbs walked over and watched from a distance for an hour or so and then, when the session was complete, approached the coach and shook his hand.

Full story here.

A video of The Coach Whisperer in action can be viewed below:

Cactus

Juniors
Even though every thread on this forum is about them I still can’t give a single shred of a shit about the Roosters.

The reason for that, could be that the shit lacks the molecular structural consistency necessary for the shit to form a mass that is shreddable.

Probably need more fibre.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Even though every thread on this forum is about them I still can’t give a single shred of a shit about the Roosters.

You know who to thank for the proliferation of sh*thouse “ain’t the Roosters just grand” threads on the NRL forum...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
**whispers** “I just gave that player a brown paper bag. Don’t tell anyone”

Knight Vision

First Grade
for a guy that's supposedly studied the human " sub-conscious mind for over 35 years" and teaches the language of winning he repeats himself over and over ad nauseam like some uneducated twat.

The most interesting thing I noted in that interview is that after 6 rounds Robinson was panicked enough to call a fruit loop like this guy.

This village idiot claims to know who is going to win , sees " a road map " to the weekends results. Then why the f**k hasnt he taken a punt and retired ? Bloke is a total clown. One of those self help motivational speaker wankers that thousands of lost souls cling to.

Last edited:

2 weeks

Coach
giphy.gif

mozza91

Coach
You know who to thank for the proliferation of sh*thouse “ain’t the Roosters just grand” threads on the NRL forum...
It’s annoying no doubt but it still doesn’t make me hate the Roosters. They’re totally insignificant. Hate should be reserved for clubs that people give a shit about.

Valheru

Coach
It’s annoying no doubt but it still doesn’t make me hate the Roosters. They’re totally insignificant. Hate should be reserved for clubs that people give a shit about.

For someone who finds us irrelevant you seem to consistantly comment on us.

We are clearly living rent free in your mind.

Valheru

Coach
2 whole comments (well 3 now). Yeah I can’t get the Roosters off my mind.

In this thread.

You comment on roosters threads all the time and have sprouted the same line before. I find that odd behaviour given you see us as completely irrelevant.

Knight Vision

First Grade
In this thread.

You comment on roosters threads all the time and have sprouted the same line before. I find that odd behaviour given you see us as completely irrelevant.
enjoy ur upcoming 2019 season..................... with the 8 other Roosters fans. Should make for a great atmosphere at the games.

Spot On

Coach
for a guy that's supposedly studied the human " sub-conscious mind for over 35 years" and teaches the language of winning he repeats himself over and over ad nauseam like some uneducated twat.

The most interesting thing I noted in that interview is that after 6 rounds Robinson was panicked enough to call a fruit loop like this guy.

This village idiot claims to know who is going to win , sees " a road map " to the weekends results. Then why the f**k hasnt he taken a punt and retired ? Bloke is a total clown. One of those self help motivational speaker wankers that thousands of lost souls cling to.

Maybe he hasn't complete his Masters degree or sought the services of organisers of the Victoria's Secret shows????

Valheru

Coach
enjoy ur upcoming 2019 season..................... with the 8 other Roosters fans. Should make for a great atmosphere at the games.

Are all knights fans obsessed with the roosters?

Can hardly blame them for admiring the most successful team in the NRL era