What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The mysterious missing 6

Gobsmacked

Bench
With a solid roster coming together, arguably every position is covered by an NRL worthy signing except the 6.
Kody has been oddly pigeon holed for a hooking position despite his experience in the halves and already having a good hooker in king.

So there must be a 6 they have their eye on that will get a release?
Who is the 6 ?

MugaB

Coach
With a solid roster coming together, arguably every position is covered by an NRL worthy signing except the 6.
Kody has been oddly pigeon holed for a hooking position despite his experience in the halves and already having a good hooker in king.

So there must be a 6 they have their eye on that will get a release?
Who is the 6 ?
I thought this thread was going to read something like "The Magnificent Seven"

MugaB

Coach
Just throwing it out there " Adem Dui " from the Tigers. Unhappy there with a 3 way battle in the halves
Bennett let him go to the tigers, as he wasnt getting time at souffs, not sure if he couldn't make the 1st grade side or Bennett wasn't a fan, but personally i wouldn't pick up a player who seems to dictate on which position theyd like to play... thats usually a coaches job

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
They've got Nikorima and will probably pick up Brooks and Milford, they've got a decent forward pack so they'll be ok without being great.

Give them five years and they'll be flying, they've got a heap of U15 QLD rep players signed and they have a huge junior base.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Look at titans and warriors for how teams go without at least one decent halfback. Dolphins need to find a good one or pray that O’Sullivan is better than his reserve grade status belies.

Gobsmacked

Bench
Look at titans and warriors for how teams go without at least one decent halfback. Dolphins need to find a good one or pray that O’Sullivan is better than his reserve grade status belies.
The ONLY reason O'Sullivan plays reserve grade is because Cleary plays 7.
His playing right now, maybe you should watch...

Perth Red

Post Whore
The ONLY reason O'Sullivan plays reserve grade is because Cleary plays 7.
His playing right now, maybe you should watch...
I did, wasnt impressed. Panthers aren’t his first rodeo, he hasn’t held down a starting position anywhere. He’s been at 4 clubs and failed to hold the position. Maybe it’ll be 5th time lucky?

MugaB

Coach
Why is this still thread, milford is the mysterious 6..... mystery solved, i already said this early in the year, halves were going to be Milford and O'sullivan... no way munster leaves melbourne