What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The name keeps getting louder SHAUN JOHNSON

Steelman

Juniors
During the weekend I spent some Time with a few old dragons mates and the word now seems to be that our all mighty Peter Doust is sinking his claws into the signing of Shaun Johnson

This has come out of the blue and it's a well known fact that Johnson and Elliott arnt on the same page at the warriors.
Apparently johnson is yet to sign a new contract with the warriors and could be headed to an Aussie club. ..

Dragons or panthers? ????? Come on Doust get it done.....

dragondonar1

Juniors
I posted this a while ago steelman. I got told they had a very frosty relationship. That he wanted out of warriors. But that disappeared as soon as they started winniing. Its good to know that there maybe something happening behind closed doors.

inside_pass

Bench
The kid is a future superstar with the right coaching!
Imagine the creativity in attack with him and Widdop in the halves?
He's just what we need,but sounds to good to be true unfortunately.

drake

First Grade
The kid is a future superstar with the right coaching!
Imagine the creativity in attack with him and Widdop in the halves?
He's just what we need,but sounds to good to be true unfortunately.
Then coming to us is a career limiting move. Price couldn't get juice out of an orange.

BennyV

Referee
Man, I watched the Warriors/Souths game last night and this guy is ELECTRIC! Screw the 'right coaching', Price can just throw a jumper onto him and say 'have fun' and he will destroy. Would kill to have him here next year, but it really does sound far too good to be true...

Johnson: "I could do with some good coaching to achieve my potential. I could go to Penrith, and link up with the bloke who I played my best football and got into a Grand Final with and who really look like they're building to something. Or I could go to St George, who are currently second last and worse than the Warriors who are holding me back. Yes, I'll definitely go to St George".

Minh

First Grade
Get Johnson a "PRIORITY" and with that a top coach like Tony Smith is an "ABSOLUTE MUST" otherwise the talent would be wasted with Price as coach, get rid of Price ASAP, he is like a club cancer right now.

TheRev

Coach
hes a goalkicker too yeah? I mean we have Widdop but nice to have some options

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hopefully the Warriors had to use up lots of spare $ to sign Sam Tomkins & Shaun Johnson doesn't want to stay with family & friends in NZ. I would be stunned if the Dragons could somehow sign him. I think he'll just be added to the rumoured Dragons signing club ( now approaching 50 players for this year )

getsmarty

Immortal
Hopefully the Warriors had to use up lots of spare $ to sign Sam Tomkins & Shaun Johnson doesn't want to stay with family & friends in NZ. I would be stunned if the Dragons could somehow sign him. I think he'll just be added to the rumoured Dragons signing club ( now approaching 50 players for this year )

Probably right...we will end up with some under 20's half (to add to our collection) if we don't get rid of Price.

jenninga

First Grade

A good sign is that the media haven't got hold of this rumour ,wow if Doust can pull this one off i won't call him a wanker.:D

ebbedfred

Bench
I think Johnson has another year on his contract, I doubt the Warriors would let him go, and we can't wait until 2015, need a half now!