What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Faces

K-Man

Bench
I haven't seen much talk about the lesser knowns of our new signings - anyone got much insight on Bhana, Cook, Pearsall and others if there are any?

The only one I've seen is Bhana, and he looks solid not special. I could see him playing off the bench as a middle forward / bit of dummy half. Would probably either compete for a spot with Randell off the bench or get a run if someone like Smith joined Tariq on the sidelines.

Pearsall seems to have pedigree, but I know nothing about how he plays other than one line I read somewhere about how he's a Cooper Cronk style of half. I'm guessing there's a fair chance Pearsall and Feeney will be fighting it out to replace Mullen / Hodkinson if and when the need arises.

Last edited:

PhilGould

Bench
Cook is here to play NSW Cup and for a team in the local league (I think it's Lakes?). Bhana is the only offseason signing that will actually be in the top squad at this stage I believe.

K-Man

Bench
Cook is here to play NSW Cup and for a team in the local league (I think it's Lakes?). Bhana is the only offseason signing that will actually be in the top squad at this stage I believe.

Fair enough, thanks for the info. Pearsall couldn't be too far away from first grade if he plays nsw cup.

PhilGould

Bench
Fair enough, thanks for the info. Pearsall couldn't be too far away from first grade if he plays nsw cup.
Yeah he could definitely get a game at some point this season considering how injury prone both Mullen and Hodkinson can be.

I think Pearsall and Bana are astute signings by Brown and both are not exactly expensive either. Pearsall is one of those kids you hope breaks out and finds his feet. I am staying well clear of that P(otential) word we all use to often around here." Bana is areal workhorse Dallas Johnson type player. If you want to have a tight Middle third he would be worth the punt.

Last edited: