What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new jersey

The new panthers home jersey - do you like it???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Caged Panther

First Grade
Hot on the heels of the introduction of a the new away jersey last season, the panthers have intorduced a new home jersey. For those who haven't seen it there is a picture of presto wearing one in The Sunday Telegraph.
It's predominantly black with a large teal stripe running vertically down either side and apparently there is also some colour in the underarm area, which can't be seen in the photo.

My first impression is that it is pretty bland, but I didn't really like the away one till I saw it in the flesh, so I will reserve judgement.

Hopefully be able to post a picture later in the week.

roofromoz

First Grade
I don't hate it, but I don't necessarily like it - for now. I need to see a full frontal and complete view of it... but from what I have seen, it may take a while before Panthers fans will warm to it.

SP

Bench
I like the jersey,

im going to get it if its out during chrissie as i have a 100 dollar voucher at rebel sports (ill add more money to it).

i don't mind the new jersey. but their black one from this year with the horizontal stripes on it is a lot better.
but as long as they play good in it then thats all that matters :)

Caged Panther

First Grade
it will be available from the panthers supporters shop tomorrow wouldn't expect it to be available in other shops until early next year.

DIEHARD

----
It's GAY. I loved the old jersey. Why must League teams always change jerseys! I thought the Panthers and Manly and Raiders were finally learning something... People love and want OLD SCHOOL!

Latest posts