What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Norman

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
The Corey chapter has thankfully been closed but I'm opening nominations for next year's player that constantly underwhelms yet inexplicably is selected week on week by Hook.

Mbye?
Burgess?
Beale?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Mbye has got this all but sewn up. You can tell Griffin was scraping the bottom of the barrel making that signing. You could almost say you're better off sticking with Norman as compared.

denis preston

First Grade
JBird I’m afraid.
I think he’ll struggle to find a spot
I'm really worried about his defence the past half of the season, it has been diabolical.

If we do anything in the offseason we have to form defensive structures that work. Honestly the only thing saving our defense coach's job ( Gentle ? ) is the cream puff forwards. Next year he wont have that excuse.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Mbye will be the next Corey Norman if Hook is coach. If not Mbye some other Qlder. If Hook is not coach we won't have another Norman but unfortunately that looks like won't be the case. Saints have this thing of giving coaches 50 strikes and they are out. Hook is probably on 40.

Latest posts