What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Norman

Mojo

Bench
He was looking for plays to create points. Pity we had no one to do that since he left. Biggest crab I saw was Dugan.
His position is supposed to create rather than look for. Hopefully we have a creative 5/8 coming on. Home grown is good.

Crush

Coach
1000% Mbye. They say he’ll be a 14 but it won’t be long before one of the kids has a poor game and Mbye will be starting in their jumper. Most probably Normans old jumper, 6.
Or McCulloch, Hook will never drop McCulloch regardless of how broken down he becomes.

Mojo

Bench
1000% Mbye. They say he’ll be a 14 but it won’t be long before one of the kids has a poor game and Mbye will be starting in their jumper. Most probably Normans old jumper, 6.
Or McCulloch, Hook will never drop McCulloch regardless of how broken down he becomes.
Remember what happened to the last lot that adopted an ageing Moses as a leader: 40 years in the wilderness searching for the promised land.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Remember what happened to the last lot that adopted an ageing Moses as a leader: 40 years in the wilderness searching for the promised land.
What happens if we sign Moses Suli as well? Surely not 80 years in the wilderness? Maybe we should chase Mitch Moses as well? At least fans would be able to remember the player's name. 😁

Maddragon99

Juniors
The Corey chapter has thankfully been closed but I'm opening nominations for next year's player that constantly underwhelms yet inexplicably is selected week on week by Hook.

Mbye?
Burgess?
Beale?
Moses Suli, Griffin will pick and stick with him regardless of form. Griffin will never admit he’s wrong.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Before we finally get rid of the Old Norman, one last bit of proof that not only this forum found his performance on the field to be very poor.
Sporting News rates him 13th out of 16 of the five eights in the competition. (Couldn't post the link - the usual nospam rubbish)

Mojo

Bench
Oops, sorry my mistake. It's even worse than I thought! Corey was ranked 14th, not 13th. Looks like I dropped the ball on the last play.
I didn’t think there were three worse. I still feel sorry for him. Maybe I should seek professional help with for my empathy issues.