What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Zealand Medal Tally Thread

OVP

Coach
This is for you Ozbash ;-)

0 Gold 0 Silver 0 Bronze

Lets see if it changes much :lol:

Goey Man

Juniors
They'll win a couple of medals. They've got a really good women's discuss thrower Valerie Vali.

ozbash

Referee
mitre 10 have donated 3 wheelbarrows to the nz team to help transport the medal haul.

God Defend NZ has been translated into Chinese and distributed to all local primary schools, the kids are urged to learn it up as it will be heard very frequently.

blain

Juniors
id go 3 gold, 3 silver and 5 bronze. (total guess, but we have burmester, about 4 top rowing crews, vali, bevan dockerty and many more who are going to be there of there abouts.)

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
They'll win a couple of medals. They've got a really good women's discuss thrower Valerie Vali.

She's a shotputter. She works at my school I went to as the sports co-ordiantor. I think she will win gold, threw a pb earlier in the year so she's in good form.

I'm an Aussie and Always willsupport Aussie but I really want to see NZ do well, make a bigger name for its self, and to stop threads like this in the future lol.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
From what i can see, (and my knowledge isn't high on a lot of these sports)

Should finish with at least 3 medals in the rowing, Drysdale, Waddell Pair and the Mens 4, with a possibility of the Twins finding their old form for another medal

Vili should medal comfortably

Sarah Walker should also medal comfortably in the BMX, with the Guy in the team a chance at a medal too

Triathlon, would expect at least 1 medal, from Docherty, the others outside chance

Equestrian and Sailing could also pop something up, along with Kendall on the board

Burmester a chance at a medal behind Phelps

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
From what i can see, (and my knowledge isn't high on a lot of these sports)

Should finish with at least 3 medals in the rowing, Drysdale, Waddell Pair and the Mens 4, with a possibility of the Twins finding their old form for another medal

Vili should medal comfortably

Sarah Walker should also medal comfortably in the BMX, with the Guy in the team a chance at a medal too

Triathlon, would expect at least 1 medal, from Docherty, the others outside chance

Equestrian and Sailing could also pop something up, along with Kendall on the board

Burmester a chance at a medal behind Phelps

Did you see them on sports cafe last week? They both seemed quite confident of medaling especially Walker who said there are only 4 with a real shot of medaling and she is one of them.

Latest posts