What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next 5 games ... and then the last 6

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Cowboys A
Broncos A
Warriors H
Raiders A
Bulldogs A

Unlikely we win all but if we did that would put us on 22 points with 6 rounds to play.

Traditionally 30 points gets you to 8th easily.

We’d have to find 4 wins out of the last 6 games.

Manly H
Warriors A
Knights H
Tigers A
Broncos H
Storm H

What say you?

Tiger Shark

Bench
We've got a favourable second half of the draw compared to the first, and we should have most of our troops back too.

I like our chances, and even if we only scrape in, or we just miss out atleast the season will become interesting again.

A few months back it was looking bottom 4 material.

fizman

Bench
We win the next 10, lose to the Storm in the last round to hand Craig his last and final Minor Premiership with the Storm.

We finish 5th and get to the Preliminary Final only to be knocked out by an Ashley Klein error that changes the momentum of the game.

carinashark

First Grade
No way we should be in the eight we have not got the cattle. After the clean out and new coach maybe but not this year. We should be trying new combos over the remaining games. Hazelton, Pele, Valesquez and Metcalf should all be getting time.

R-15-3

Juniors
It’s a good building block to work towards for next year, getting belief back in the squad, players back in form, test out a few guys. Can see a few guys leave and join the club by seasons end 2.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Cowboys A
Broncos A
Warriors H
Raiders A
Bulldogs A

Unlikely we win all but if we did that would put us on 22 points with 6 rounds to play.

Manly H
Warriors A
Knights H
Tigers A
Broncos H
Storm H

What say you?
26 will definitely jag 8th spot…. Possibly even 24 with a good f/a

sladden road

Juniors
Cowboys A
Broncos A
Warriors H
Raiders A
Bulldogs A

Manly H
Warriors A
Knights H
Tigers A
Broncos H
Storm H

What say you?
That we will lose to Manly.

sladden road

Juniors
We win the next 10, lose to the Storm in the last round to hand Craig his last and final Minor Premiership with the Storm.

We finish 5th and get to the Preliminary Final only to be knocked out by an Ashley Klein error that changes the momentum of the game.
420 post.
But for mine it’s a dog fight for 8th. I’d really line to see three things though..

beat the Broncos, Manly and the Bulldogs.
Do that and I’m sweet.
Especially Manly but me thinks someone will need to hobble Turbo.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
That’s a pretty easy draw.

4 of the next 5 away is a worry.

That has been a problem for a while.

R-15-3

Juniors
Who replaces Wade? Sifa or Teig? I’d go Teig, you’ll get a solid 80 out of him leaving sifa for the impact middle.
I like Sifa as a middle more than an edge. I’ll go out on a limb and put Trindal to start in the backrow with Wilton on the bench. He has added size and without the responsibility of being an impact off the bench or 1/2 responsibility might suit him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I like Sifa as a middle more than an edge. I’ll go out on a limb and put Trindal to start in the backrow with Wilton on the bench. He has added size and without the responsibility of being an impact off the bench or 1/2 responsibility might suit him.

It's not that silly IMO. He has the ballskills, toughness and kicking game to play Wade's role on the left. Haven't seen much of his left to right pass but he's a half, how bad could it be. He's been pretty resilient in his time off the bench as a forward actually. 80 minutes would be the challenge

Latest posts