What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next big thing

parra pete

Referee
Surely @parra pete's dementia has set in, he's lost his password to the site, and he has had to create a new account as @Kreative kev...

Luckily, dementia is not a problem for me..My memory of things that happened over sixty years ago are as clear as a bell. I even surprise myself how good my memory is. You know when you are losing it..First you forget peoples names, then you forget faces, then you forget to do up your fly, and finally you forget to undo it!!!

parra pete

Referee
hi parra Pete. I know this is an old thread but I haven’t seen or heard that poem since the 80,s. I can only remember the first 3 & the very last paragraphs. Is there anywhere that you know of that I can find the full version? It’s was a great poem.
I had it for a very lost time..It was well put together..but unfortunately it has been lost 'in transit"...
It was 1979 from memory...thats 41 years ago!!!

Some more of it that I remember....

Up went the elbows, and down went Bob Jay,
And in a daze he sent off john Gray,
Up came Max Krilich, looking forlorn,
And said, listen pal, if we don't win this game, the cheque wont be drawn.

On and on the tackles went
Seven for the Eagles and Five for the Eels
and all he could say "I thought it was legal"

Chipmunk

Coach
Luckily, dementia is not a problem for me..My memory of things that happened over sixty years ago are as clear as a bell. I even surprise myself how good my memory is. You know when you are losing it..First you forget peoples names, then you forget faces, then you forget to do up your fly, and finally you forget to undo it!!!
That's good to hear Pete 👍

parra pete

Referee
Absolutely loved the effort the team put in against Penrith last night..PROUD of the passion THE WHOLE TEAM displayed.

Latest posts