What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The off contract thread 2023

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You can tell that wasn't written by Limited News.

Promising forward is an apt description, Fox or Telecrap would have reported him as being NRL Star

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Drown:

Off contract (i.e. uncontracted for 2023)
Greig
Loizou
Matterson
Naiduki
Opacic
Perham
Rein
Rodwell
Sivo (2023 player option)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Interesting take on having so many players off contract at the same time, strap yourself in:

If a club has a player contracted for unders (i.e. less than he would get than if he was a free agent at the start of the season) then he is most likely to be providing the best value in the final year of that contract. Therefore the more young players you have in the final year of their contract, the more likely you are to be maximising your squad's value under the salary cap.

This explains why our squad is so strong this year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Greig and Rodwell extended:

Loizou
Matterson
Naiduki
Opacic
Perham
Rein
Sivo (2023 player option)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sivo has decided to get off the gravy train at Central rather than Redfern:

Loizou
Matterson
Naiduki
Opacic
Perham
Rein

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Great news everyone! Rein is no longer off contract:

Loizou
Matterson
Naiduki
Opacic
Perham

Gazzamatta

Coach
Perham was back to dropping bombs yesterday. Naiduki dropped one as well, first Bears try. Im still hopeful for Big Sam. Hes looking better I reckon. He is a Rhino after all so hes probably staying.

Chipmunk

Coach
#MattersonToo:

Loizou
Naiduki
Opacic
Perham
So Opacic has gone to the UK, and we've announced that Perham is leaving. Anyone know what is doing with the other two? You'd assume they'd still just be on the Rookie Deal if they were to be re-signed.

Latest posts