What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Off Season Thread for Threads

Something Frenz said about bringing up an old thread made me think to what was the first thread I'd put up on here......
Bastard Squad had locked it because of Reefy and the bus driver redback.
Greggoss didnt like me haha, and I wish they showed the time it was posted because I know me, and I was drunk as 4 skunks, I know the thoughts that come to me and how I express them
So please fellow forummers, amuse me. Post a link to the first thread you created on here, dont be shy.

Here is mine:

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/kneen-davo-and-greenhill.146080/

Quigs

Immortal
Fherhark this joints starting to get a bit like "New Idea" or "Family Circle"

Any of youse charnts got a lisp like Ita?

roboshark

Coach
I think mine was pretty lame I was coming down to a game and wasn't sure where to stay so I asked the forum where was the place place to get accommodation

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I made the first post no secret.

Did you know I have a leagueunlimited.com.au polo.

I wore it this morning, it is a polo I wear rarely playing golf, white of breathable material has dark blue trim and Philips is on the side arm, were a sponsor.

I kid you not.

Quigs

Immortal
Well I have made an executive decision and I have started to share the festive spirit with my Donkey Loving friends up here. I have fired off some tentative initial salvos over the bow and intend to ramp it up. Afterall it is the offseason and I am bored already.

Infact I was feeling very creative and I just wrote a poem for them. I'll share it with you.

My poem is title 58 to Nil.

2019, the 15th of September,
It is certainly a day I'll always remember,
I witnessed the history, and what a thrill
Donkeys were thrashed, 58 points to nil

Scores never repeated,
Not now, when or still
I mean what other side could lose
58 points to Nil

Now bring fourth new seasons
With crescendo of poor Donkeys shrill
I'll just kindly remind them
September 15th .... 58 points to Nil

If they ask why was he smiling
as they read out my Will
Tell them I passed with fond memories
58 points to Nil

Surely

Post Whore
Watching 1995 replay manly v sharks and it struck me, was Roberts ever disappointed he played on the same team as Hopoate ?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Watching 1995 replay manly v sharks and it struck me, was Roberts ever disappointed he played on the same team as Hopoate ?

Did you get sacked as a Moderator? Resign?

Was it 2 years ago because I am slow