What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OFFICIAL Coke and Pepsi Poll

Which is best?

• Coke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

budz

Juniors
At this marketing seminar which my Business Studies class went to in school which was held by Coke they said that in blind tests 9/10 chose Pepsi over Coke, but when they knew what they were drinking 9/10 chose Coke over Pepsi. They were pretty much saying how much better their marketing is.

budz

Juniors
Rusty said:
Flat coke I cant stand the gas in soft drinks.
There is nothing like flat syrup coke from maccas when you have a hang over. And a few cheeseburgers to that and you have a perfect hang over meal.

j_tig

Juniors
budz said:
At this marketing seminar which my Business Studies class went to in school which was held by Coke they said that in blind tests 9/10 chose Pepsi over Coke, but when they knew what they were drinking 9/10 chose Coke over Pepsi. They were pretty much saying how much better their marketing is.
i find that pretty hard to believe, there is such a huge difference in taste between the two

Latest posts