What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official "Holy Sh*t!!! That was Awesome" Thread

Red Bear

Referee

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Mike Patton does several of these moments almost every show.

Here's one I witnessed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt3b4N9vdTg

The guy just blows my mind as a performer. I'm a big FNM and Tomahawk fan but when I went with a few mates to soundwave last year, none of them liking FNM prior to the show, they all walked away saying it was probably the best live show they've ever seen.

Every show you have no clue what he is going to do, it makes you want to keep going back just in case you miss something.

LESStar58

Referee
Social Distortion opening Melbourne Soundwave with "The Creeps".

Tim Robbins & The Rogues Gallery Band at The East Brunswick Club 2011.

Jim White and John Doe at the Corner Hotel, Melbourne 2009. To see one half of the creative force of one of my favorite bands ever in action was one thing but Jim White... I just don't have the words for him. I sat cross legged on the floor of the pub like a kid at show-and-tell while he talked about why he had written particular songs, told a story that was the motivation for writing a song etc. Such a captivating artist and easily my most memorable show. Have the poster hanging above my bed.