What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Bazal

Post Whore
Actually I'm wondering if Gary hacked into my Facebook again.

All of a sudden I'm getting all these golf videos on my feed. And someone changed my profile pic to a zoomed in shot of a sunfish cloaca...

Bandwagon

Staff member
Hey @Bandwagon . Here is my sorting and drying table. Could you elaborate on how you use the 9/16 spanner please?
View attachment 28709

The ring spanner goes on top of the nut, and holds it in place,, you hit the ring part of the spanner with the hammer rather than the nut because the spanner sits higher than the nut.

Which means it's held steady without your fingers being in hammer range, and loads up the side of the nut with the impact, which results in less likelihood of smashing the f**k outta the kernel.

The ring spanner goes on top of the nut, and holds it in place,, you hit the ring part of the spanner with the hammer rather than the nut because the spanner sits higher than the nut.

Which means it's held steady without your fingers being in hammer range, and loads up the side of the nut with the impact, which results in less likelihood of smashing the f**k outta the kernel.
I'll give it a go. Thanks. I'll have to find a shit old spanner though, I'm not treating my good spanners like that lol.