What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

If anyone has a chip on their shoulder I think it's @Wizardman tbh.

Gets the standard Parra forum troll treatment and singles out one poster to have a little bit of a cry about. Ask @traffoed10 and @Alec’s-saints about the standard troll package.

I feel like I've got a stalker! That happened once before....turned out it was just @Gary Gutful in a manatee suit.
Some stalkers you wouldn't be embarrassed to mention... but Gary...

Bazal

Post Whore
@Wizardman I'd suggest you open your eyes and check back through the thread. You'll find everyone has tagged and called you out....

Like I said, ask @traffoed10 and @Alec’s-saints. Standard Eels forum troll package. Get used to logging in to a bunch of tags!

You've gotta be a much smarter troll than you've ever been to get the personalised packages.

Eelogical

Referee
@Wizardman so it is a chip?

Why is it on DCE? Is it one of them Pokemons?
If anyone has a chip on their shoulder I think it's @Wizardman tbh.

Gets the standard Parra forum troll treatment and singles out one poster to have a little bit of a cry about. Ask @traffoed10 and @Alec’s-saints about the standard troll package.

I feel like I've got a stalker! That happened once before....turned out it was just @Gary Gutful in a manatee suit.
We've all got a stalker after tonight's game, except @Wizardman . He's missing his wand.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Misty morning, clouds in the sky
Without warning, the @Wizardman walks by
Casting his shadow, weaving his spell
Funny clothes, tinkling bell
Never talking
Just keeps walking
Spreading his magic
Evil power disappears
Demons worry when the @Wizardman is near
He turns tears into joy