What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

strider

Post Whore
Last time I did that I lost a bet because your trash team got rolled 32-0 against Melbourne in the semi and cost me a case of beer

The overhyped Queen Gutho and Moses choking dicks on the big stage kinda made it worth it though.
Haha ... ambush ... we set you up for that one and got you hook line and sinker ... sucker!

Bazal

Post Whore
It's such a classic ruse! I can't believe anyone would fall for it! It's so obvious FFS!

What was it again...?

The unknown

Juniors
Maybe he genuinely didn’t like the coach and wanted out. He wouldn’t be the first player to have an issue with MM.

He had a falling out with the players. He didn't want to train during the finals series but the other players copped it. Why couldn't he?

He had a good season, got selected for NSW etc under Madges training regime. Why would he complain about something that obviously worked?

Latest posts