What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Because you have the IQ of a burnt onion?

I only have two personalities, you still need a third alias numbnuts....
What’s the difference between a burnt onion & a raw onion? I thought they’d be equally as stupid as each other. I’ll go with a potato.

lingard

Coach
Yeah, I remember our last grand final win. Can you or were you even alive the last time Parra won?

Absolutely! '81, '82, '83, and '86. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 26 when we won our first premiership. Been through some highs and a lot of lows. I've never made fun of other fans just because my team was going shit, though. To each his own, I guess.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Absolutely! '81, '82, '83, and '86. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 26 when we won our first premiership. Been through some highs and a lot of lows. I've never made fun of other fans just because my team was going shit, though. To each his own, I guess.
Good stuff buddy, at least your a good sport