What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

stryker

First Grade
It was funny watching Moses pretending to be happy on the dias.
He had to celebrate a series win he didn’t contribute to.
That would burn a hole in his weak guts lol…

stryker

First Grade
No way Moses had a bad game. He did good. Not amazing but good. A few in the NSW like Tedesco had shockers. Latrell
Was hot and cold. Turbo blew a try which would have been the nail in the coffin

When Moses has a bad game I’d be the first to smash him. Doesn’t deserve it, not tonight. He was good
LOL
You claim your three best players let the side down but Moses was good?
How does his semen taste?

cerberus

Coach
Moses was good, he’s not Cleary but we already knew that.

2 try assists, good kicking game and great in defence.

James hooper in his ratings gave Moses the lowest of every nsw player, worst on ground at 5/10. What a flop.
hooper was generous

Read 3 different journos ratings (hooper, Mole, DT) all have Moses as worst on field for not doing anything in attack or not being as good as Cleary.

do they forget Cleary took 8 games to get his first try assist for NSW? Or that he’s on 10 games now for 2.

Moses has as many try assists for NSW in 1 game as Cleary does in 10!!

just shows the complete anti-Moses rhetoric by the media.
Speak English, do you?
No it’s just that I have to dumb it down because you’re a Tigers supporter 🤣

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It was funny watching Moses pretending to be happy on the dias.
He had to celebrate a series win he didn’t contribute to.
That would burn a hole in his weak guts lol…
Hopefully it drives him to rip in for Parra for the rest of the year.

We know he is far from perfect and are more critical of him than you’ll ever be. We also watch and follow him more intently than you ever will.

He’s not even close to being an elite half and maybe never will be, but as long as he plays for Parra I will support him.

Don’t really see the point in coming on here trying to make a point that we already understand better than you do. Seems a bit pathetic.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
f'k me .bitch posses is useless merkin . how do you pick a turd like him over adam reynolds .
Bitch posses?

His name isn’t Mitch Mosses FFS.

If you are going to come on here and try your ‘witty’ insults at least learn how to do it properly.

P.S. I agree that he is shit. Thanks for pointing out what we already know.