What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

SneakyEel

Juniors
Back to back mate.. No I didn’t play, did you? The natives are getting restless in here with the lack of titles it seems..
All of you band wag Penrith fans are the same. You all think you are God's gift of footy knowledge because your team won back-to-back. I said it once I'll say it again f**k off no one wants you here, go back to Penrith's dole center where you belong.

Black Panther

Juniors
All of you band wag Penrith fans are the same. You all think you are God's gift of footy knowledge because your team won back-to-back. I said it once I'll say it again f**k off no one wants you here, go back to Penrith's dole center where you belong.
Truth hurts hey… If you are gunna throw shit, make sure you can catch it.. You are clearly disgruntle..

Tiger5150

Bench
It wont happen but if i was our CEO i'd be sacking him and imploring the nrl to de-register for the remainder of his contracted period with us.

Harsh but he has plead guilty and admitted he did it.

We have community stakeholders and sponsors who pay good money to our club and to be represented by our players, and Dylan has failed in that duty.

Fancy fronting an End Violence Against Woman community project but having Dylan on your playing roster as one of your marquee players

Then look at the sponsors on our jersey, and ask what would happen within their companies if an employee groped a woman without consent at the staff christmas party or in the office. They'd be sacked, and if i am paying $500k or $1m a year to the Eels to have my logo on their jersey, i'm expecting they act in the same way.
Kulcha...

images
images

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol.

Thread of the season... now we just need an AI bot to somehow move all of Pou's shit troll posts into here, and we won't have to read them in all other threads any more!

Mate to many people have blamed bullshit on this season. The fact is the Storm and now Brisbane have wiped our arses cleaned in must win games. Saints got robbed and they had injuries and are the 2nd worse side in the comp. None of our first 3 grades will play finals and rabbits want to bring up SG BALL. Are some of you guys blind? We have a quality squad.
Its time to blow it up and build for 2026.

Last edited: