What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official: Where is Pou thread?

EelsFan05

Bench
So where is he? Did he cop to much of a hammering after Monday night? Has he decided to support the Broncos because his man crush Kearny is there? I miss the argumentative merkin.

Swiftstylez

Bench
EelsFan05 joined the forum in September of 2009 and is talking about other fans

bandwagon_553.jpg

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Please come back. This place is not the same without you.

We all miss you even the merkins who pretend they don't like you. f**k their eyes.

Yours sincerely
Strides

PS: see if you can find Maroubra and bring him back with you - I miss that silly galoot too :(

EelsFan05

Bench
EelsFan05 joined the forum in September of 2009 and is talking about other fans

bandwagon_553.jpg

Haha, cranky cause I called you out about Sandow? Been an Eels fan since the hey days. Just a bit slow with technology. But 09 was great. Get back in the Sandow threads mate and defend your boyfriend.

PS I actually like Pou even if he's a lunatic.

strider

Post Whore
sorry - I didn't see this thread

though I still think my heartfelt "Dear Pou" thread title was much better

phantom eel

First Grade
Pou's been picked on since the day he first loggin in and started spouting shit...

He'll love this thread though, I bet after announcing his departure he's still checking in, even if he's no longer posting ;-).

P.S. I second the motion to bring back Maroubra - at least that guy could be funny!

Eelogical

Referee
They'll only come back if they want to come back. The lure of assumed power over the throbbing masses is a strong one.

Noise

Coach
Please come back. This place is not the same without you.

We all miss you even the merkins who pretend they don't like you. f**k their eyes.

Yours sincerely
Strides

PS: see if you can find Maroubra and bring him back with you - I miss that silly galoot too :(

Is Gary Gutful still around?