What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Episode 7 GIF by South Park

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I do not care what any says, I look forward to my 4 year trip into sports I normally do not care about.

Who is the fastest over a 100 on land and in the water.

Huge fan of the Penrith Fox and the kayaks....so many others..bring it.

I do not care what any says, I look forward to my 4 year trip into sports I normally do not care about.

Who is the fastest over a 100 on land and in the water.

Huge fan of the Penrith Fox and the kayaks....so many others..bring it.

Yeh, that's sort of the reason that I don't give a shit generally. I prefer to watch sports where the superior quality of play is visible on the TV (most team sports). If I want to watch someone run faster I've got a fast forward button. If I want to watch cycling under pressure I can veer to the left on Northbourne Avenue.

I guess it's also the mindless jingoism that often accompanies the Olympics that started putting me off them in the 90s. I have total respect for the competitors (other than the cheats)..

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeh, that's sort of the reason that I don't give a shit generally. I prefer to watch sports where the superior quality of play is visible on the TV (most team sports). If I want to watch someone run faster I've got a fast forward button. If I want to watch cycling under pressure I can veer to the left on Northbourne Avenue.

I guess it's also the mindless jingoism that often accompanies the Olympics that started putting me off them in the 90s. I have total respect for the competitors (other than the cheats)..

I loved the Olympics in 2000. And when I was a child in the 80s and 90s. Our swimmers where great and our athletes here given more attention.
Now I have no idea who any of our athletes are. I couldn't care less about it. If it's on and I am awake I may watch a little here and there.

strider

Post Whore
its a good timezone for us .... shame the atmosphere will suck dogs balls

i'm sure i will watch it where i get a chance

what are the random suck ass trendoid sports they have included this time?

Noise

Coach
its a good timezone for us .... shame the atmosphere will suck dogs balls

i'm sure i will watch it where i get a chance

what are the random suck ass trendoid sports they have included this time?
Surfing
Skateboarding
Karate
Rock Climbing
And Baseball & Softball are back

Latest posts