What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

I loved the Olympics in 2000. And when I was a child in the 80s and 90s. Our swimmers where great and our athletes here given more attention.
Now I have no idea who any of our athletes are. I couldn't care less about it. If it's on and I am awake I may watch a little here and there.

I enjoyed the 2000 Olympics, for slightly different reasons. I was working as a (soccer) form analyst for a large bookmaking firm, and I was making them a lot of money, so I got regular flights and tickets to the football games. Missed the first 30 minutes of the Olympic Final coz I got completely munted the night before. All I remember was that Mboma scored, and that Lex the Swine Marinos was the ground announcer.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
love the Olympics and will watch a lot of sports particularly the swimming

Noise

Coach
There is a program this year where olympic athletes come out to speak to school students. We had 100m sprinter Rohan Browning. Impressive young fella. 3rd fastest Australian of all time. Spoke really well for a 23 year old. I hope he goes well. Poor bugger is white though so he is up against it.

Gronk

Staff member
I actually know someone in the games, so I should be excited. 😑

Guess which sport ?

Latest posts