What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other WT forum crazy atm

stryker

First Grade
We are all cactus once @stryker-pussy finds out there’s campy fun going on here.

He’s submitted to me many times that because he’s handsome, he’s afraid of being picked up by a copper down here in NSW and meeting Mr Truncheon in a dark cell. Does he flatter himself? I don’t know. I’ve only seen a picture of his Prado with its $100k worth of accessories or whatever he reckons.

But Live and let live I say.

You want a consensual loving relationship with a traffic cone or a roof top air conditioning unit, I couldn’t give a stuff.

Sydney is a big international city now and we are mostly all pretty tolerant of differences.

You want to hang a cabbage around your neck and hit a vegetarian trans nightclub, nothing to see, have a good night and get home safely.

That’s how we roll.
That’s why you dickheads can’t win origin.

The Rosco

Bench
Conversion therapy for you
Not an issue, Stryker.
The "not a man till you've had a man" quote is from this lunatic "fisherman" comedian on youtube called Willem Powerfish.
He is an absolute idiot, but piss funny if you fish.

stryker

First Grade
Not an issue, Stryker.
The "not a man till you've had a man" quote is from this lunatic "fisherman" comedian on youtube called Willem Powerfish.
He is an absolute idiot, but piss funny if you fish.
Yeah I saw it in a film as well. The gangster was gay and he said words to the effect that it takes a man to f**k a man and only androtops f**k women. Lol

I’ve received complaints from other social movements, so for inclusion, I’m posting up a couple, one of whom seriously identifies as a Dalmatian.

369E285D-F5CD-434C-B118-3535A81AEA4F.jpeg
It’s called beng “transpecies”

It would ok except for the food, fleas and the saying of “ hello” as dogs do.

I’m all in favour of a few of our lazier players taking them for a daily walk around Campbelltown. A bit of exercise.

source: 9gag

Last edited:

PJ@

Juniors
I’ve received complaints from other social movements, so for inclusion, I’m posting up a couple, one of whom seriously identifies as a Dalmatian.

View attachment 68088
It’s called “ transpecies”

I’m all in favour of a few of our lazier players taking them for a daily walk. A bit of exercise.

Looks like my folks...

Tigerm

First Grade
There are a lot of intolerant regulars avoiding this thread!

Here is my late Uncle. Deer identifier fought hard for peoples right to graze.

He was shot dead by hunters.
View attachment 68089
Very sad.

His head is mounted somewhere in Queensland.
I think it is poor form to discriminate against people with antlers. Next, you will be attacking mermaids ffs.

I think it is poor form to discriminate against people with antlers. Next, you will be attacking mermaids ffs.
Nah man I’m favour of folk doing their own thing if it doesnt harm other people.

That’s how we roll up here in Sydney.

Obviously the West Tigers Board are very harmful to other people so I certainly discriminate against them.

f**k the Fedora I say.

These rats spend most of their time finding ways to hurt the average west tigers fan. They’ve all got big noses, elfy ears and creepy beady eyes

They should go back to their shithead corporate worlds where it’s ok to jip other people off.

A badge of honour to be a prick. There’s where a lot of our board come from and that’s where they belong.

Off season is about the only time we have to look forward to. That doesn’t cut it for mine.

As I said, one more decrepit and abominable year like this year, I’m finished with the whole f**king game. One has to have standards.

Last edited:
We have the spoon, this is where us fans need to make a stand.

The board either manage properly or I say we hang them by their ankles from the highest telephone poles until they sign their resignation papers.

stryker

First Grade

View attachment 68088
It’s called beng “transpecies”

I’m all in favour of a few of our lazier players taking them for a daily walk around Campbelltown. A bit of exercise.

Just a bit confused because his Mrs is an ugly dog…