What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ozzie Roosters F7's

henrieté

Juniors
I like the thread in the Roosters Forum.

I've got enough to do without logging in to chat on another part of the forum.

'grins' at Shorty!

I love this thread, we've gotten to know each other a bit and well it's fantastic!
ANYWHO *puts on weird captaincy voice*

We begin with a bye, so we can sort of see what our competition will be.
However, the Sydney Roosters will officially make their comeback against the Dragons in Week 2. This match is played between March 29 and April 8.

I will put my hand up to be in the team, will you?
Would love to see people there!

You're all awesome. :D I love my team.

henrieté

Juniors
I'm up for it if you need me.
I love this thread, we've gotten to know each other a bit and well it's fantastic!

Back in the day, we decided to keep our team thread in the Roosters forum. Our team is a heavy contingent of Roosters supporters who read the forum anyway. It built a great team spirit and it encouraged more people to post.

Thanks Henriete. You and me so far mate. :D
Well I like the idea to keep the thread here, it's quite welcoming to all I'm hoping haha.

Roosters Draw

Round 1 - Bye
Round 2 - Dragons (Kogarah Oval)
Round 3 - Warriors (Ozzie Stadium)
Round 4 - Cougars (Ozzie Stadium)
Round 5 - Titans (Skilled Park)
Round 6 - Eels (Parramatta Stadium)
Round 7 - Rabbitohs (Redfern Oval)
Round 8 - Panthers (Ozzie Stadium)
Round 9 - Bluebags (Ozzie Stadium)

henrieté

Juniors
We begin with a bye, so we can sort of see what our competition will be.
However, the Sydney Roosters will officially make their comeback against the Dragons in Week 2. This match is played between March 29 and April 8.

Boss, I will PM my article to you. It is the first draft. Can you look for any mistakes and of course if you think it's appropriate.

I'm fired up about it to. Chose a topic that I'm passionate about. I was inspired by Sound Relief.

Now that my draft is done I'm excited about tomorrow.

Also, does the 500 word count include the title and if you have a link to a pic.

Last edited:
Yea that's all I had to think lol. But so far I really like it. Hopefully extending 250 words will just improve it more.
I'm trying a few things too at the moment.

Ok team.
Bloody legend Timmah has re-done our banners so the new people get one too. These look top shelf, and if you'd like, add it to your current sig (even though it might pain some fans of opposition NRL teams lol)

Once again, many thanks to Timmah.

ozzief7s-1-theteach.jpg

ozzief7s-2-adamkungl.jpg

ozzief7s-3-monk.jpg

ozzief7s-4-melon.jpg

ozzief7s-6-bubbles.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
Why does this never work for me. It claims its too large. Same with the Ozzie one, I had to edit it to be slightly smaller.

Team!
Willow has given us our own locker room for the upcoming season. We can discuss our strategies etc. in privacy, as I and the people I invite (you guys) will be the only ones able to view.

Go to:

UserCP > Group Memberships > F7s Roosters > Join Group
Many thanks to Willow for this!
Easts to win.