What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ozzie Roosters F7's

griffo346

First Grade
Been awhile since this thread has been used however i would like to say good luck for the remaining 2 rounds looks like the roosters are top 5 bound for 2009 on return im sure Ozzie would be proud

henrieté

Juniors
Despite having a team of 15 we are still struggling for players. A handful of us have gone hard and gotten us into the finals.

I even had to get my kid a bloody fangless knights supporter to string some sentances together to post for us.

If you are part of the team and haven't posted, get your finger out, write an article and give your team mates some support.

If we don't get one more player then we don't have enough to play the next game. Which means where rooted. Man up Rooster fans ..

Last edited:

melon....

Coach
Most Appearances For Roosters
(Up to and including Round 4, 2009)

22 - henriete
19 - ozzie
14 - The Backpacker
13 - Bubbles, melon....
9 - Genghis Chan
8 - ...Morticia...
7 - Roostargirl, Supermario
6 - fat_mike, Rooster Cogburn, Roosterspremiers2002
5 - Misanthrope
3 - adamkungl, Big Poppa Pump, Non Terminator, Southernsaint
2 - brook, Catatonic Omnivore, m0j0, Raider_69, roosterboy60, Shorty, waxer
1 - Archduke_Franz, Cammo, Dougthelegend, Fein

Just looking through that list and some memories came flooding back.

There is one name missing. A debut post that is easily teh best post i have ever read in Forum Sevens. Teh satire, the tone, the vibe, is unmatchable.

the author - Bansai Pipeline. The post - "You Hate me".

OVP......where is it i know you have a copy...post the bastard up for old time sake. The post was sheer genius. the refs didnt get it...Williow didnt get it. Not many mere mortals would have.

Bansai got marked down. Walked away in disgust and rightly so. It was f**king mad. Loved it.

OVP get it up there.

Latest posts