What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Parramatta Panthers? How close bitter NRL rivals came to merging [Fox Sports]

forby

Juniors
This is all ancient history! We didn’t sign, we still exist - that’s all that matters.
Let’s get back to the present.

darkbloom

Juniors
This is all ancient history! We didn’t sign, we still exist - that’s all that matters.
Let’s get back to the present.
You visit a thread clearly about history to say that? Mmmm.

The thing is myth and mistruth carries over from yesterday into today and, if not addressed, continues into tomorrow. That is a very "today" issue.

In any case most of the discussion in this and similar foums is about what happened some time in the past.

forby

Juniors
All I mean there is nothing to be gained by revisiting this. What was the point of it resurfacing now?

darkbloom

Juniors
All I mean there is nothing to be gained by revisiting this. What was the point of it resurfacing now?
Well the bloke who started the thread might answer that. Or the bloke who wrote the story. Or the bloke who sent the writer that so called buried letter. why did they all resurrect it? No idea.

My involvement is with the currency of the lies surrounding it all - the event itself is yesterday, the impact of resurrection is today.

MugaB

Coach
Well the bloke who started the thread might answer that. Or the bloke who wrote the story. Or the bloke who sent the writer that so called buried letter. why did they all resurrect it? No idea.

My involvement is with the currency of the lies surrounding it all - the event itself is yesterday, the impact of resurrection is today.
The only reason this article exists, is coz the panthers are doing well now, and dennis Fitzgerald wants to bring up, how he thought it was a great idea 20 years ago to be part of that now.... parra are dumb, thank christ we never merged, it would have been a disaster, plus board infighting would be HUGE! not to mention the biggest nursery in rugby league basically would be ignored

Latest posts