What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Place Where We Discuss Diaries

Misanthrope

Staff member
Assuming we get our sub-forum, I just thought it'd be a good idea to see what kind of things people planned to do.

Also, are people aware of the software you can use to make your life a hell of a lot easier? EWR is a free download, and there's also the superior (although pricier) TEW 2005 and the new TEW 2007. The latter's about $35 US, but I'd imagine TEW 2005 is cheap now.

Anyway, I'm planning on running two lots at once. The first will be a simple re-posting of Berner Street Wrestling - which was a comedy diary about a backyard fed that got big (over time) that I used to post over at EWB. raider_69 was a reader, I believe.

The second? I'll probably do a WWE 2007 one, taking things from before the Rumble and taking it in my own direction? Or, if heaps of people do WWE, I'll do a TNA one and see if I can't work a little magic :lol:

I will start my own rival company, it will be.....WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING and will begin from after starrcade 98 (the ppv where nash beat goldberg for the world title and goldbergs first loss). should be interesting to see what i could come up with.

PARANoIR

Bench
I have my own company, essentially built around Paul Heyman following his dismissal from WWE. I find it's something different to the others, and it's got an array of talent from all companies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Im doing the WWE starting from the RAW after New Years Revolution

I was considering doing WWE from today's Raw :lol: Should be interesting to see where we go.

Big Pete

Referee
pennywisealfie said:
I will start my own rival company, it will be.....WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING and will begin from after starrcade 98 (the ppv where nash beat goldberg for the world title and goldbergs first loss). should be interesting to see what i could come up with.

I was planning on writing after Starcade 1997, but I'll gladly just review yours. I just realised how much effort it would take. :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dammit, give us our subforum! I'm three shows into my WWE diary and don't want to get too far ahead of myself! :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Teaser!

rr07poster.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've booked up to a week out from No Way Out, and have the major matches etched in for Wrestlemania as well as something huge for Survivor Series. Just a matter of getting it all typed up now :lol:

DB

First Grade
To be honest I am not very good at writing or booking any of the shows, but I hope we can get a sub forum cause I am very interested in reading what everyone has done with the shows.

PARANoIR

Bench
CWBush said:
I've booked up to a week out from No Way Out, and have the major matches etched in for Wrestlemania as well as something huge for Survivor Series. Just a matter of getting it all typed up now :lol:

lol. Where are you starting from?

I hope your first show is better than mine, coz mine's garbage! But I'm not changing it, coz I'd have to change all the others then, and that ain't happening! :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
lol. Where are you starting from?

It's a little odd. Started from this coming week for RAW, but Smackdown's result from this week didn't factor (as I started the diary mid-week). So, for the most part, my early stuff sticks pretty close to the WWE's ideas. You get real changes come Royal Rumble.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd prefer WCW 98 myself. A joint WCW/WWE would be insane at that point. Waaaaay too many stars to handle well.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think a good one would be if WCW never died.

Assume that Fusient did buy out WCW with Bischoff and take it from there? Would definitely be good to see if the company could survive in a WWE dominated era.

PARANoIR

Bench
Exactly. It's something I've thought about doing, but my knowledge of Late WCW really isn't that good.