What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

Gronk

Staff member
I dont know anything about the right and wrong of this (I bet they are all f**k wits) but I am still laughing about the "Christian Lives Matter" thing, Haha. How juvenile.
Whoever they are, they were targeted and played by Latham. A week after the election Latham doesn’t stir shit up and this doesn’t happen.

hindy111

Post Whore
Nothing grates my gears more than a rainbow and the use of the word transition.

Clearly that graphic has been styled on the ape --> homo sapien evolution image and FFS they have a white baby, turning into an asian girl, turning into a latino boy. That's f**ked up.

View attachment 71629

Why are we putting rainbows everywhere? It's f**king stupid. Dead set ridiculous.
Sydney is one of the gayest cities in the world. Enough of pretending it's a massive issue. TIMES HAVE CHANGED.
Get on with it and stop building resentment.....

IFR33K

Coach
Whoever they are, they were targeted and played by Latham. A week after the election Latham doesn’t stir shit up and this doesn’t happen.

Nobody was played. ML went to a church in belfield and the lgb crew put it online they will attend to protest. Protest what, no one is sure. The patrons hurried them along. They would have done so if Latham was there or not.

Gronk

Staff member
Nobody was played. ML went to a church in belfield and the lgb crew put it online they will attend to protest. Protest what, no one is sure. The patrons hurried them along. They would have done so if Latham was there or not.
I think you can't see the wood through the trees.

Latham has an election in the upper house for One Nation this weekend. He could have addressed the parishioners of the Anglican Church in Berowra, but nobody would have given a f**k. Instead, he knows that the CLM mob are feisty and he can make the news. His staff get on that facebook group and tee up a talk. Then they inform the LGBT side to stir them up. Argy bargy. Played.

I have a mate who works in the war room of a party. Plain as day he said.

Has this been done before ? Oh yes, on a much bigger scale.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm old skool gay and genuine hate definitely existed back in the day eg being thrown off cliffs, "f@g"bashings etc
Its changed through education, protests but gone way to far. You'll be labeled a neo nazi,Trump supporter for just being conservative.
I don't recall witnessing any proper homophobia in the last 15 years. People go looking for it and after not finding it, they point the finger at conservative people minding there own business.
This Latham protest wasn't necessary and unfortunately caused a reaction they desired.
I always figured you were a gay man born in 1969.

Gronk

Staff member
When Mark Latham alienates Andrew Bolt, you now know what sort of a f**king merkin he is.

I’m not going to post what Latham said today about the Member for Sydney, but needless to say it was the lowest of low homosexual slur.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When Mark Latham alienates Andrew Bolt, you now know what sort of a f**king merkin he is.

I’m not going to post what Latham said today about the Member for Sydney, but needless to say it was the lowest of low homosexual slur.

"Semen gargler" is just a term of endearment and some good old fashioned fun.