What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Product

Stagger eel

Staff member
Time for Alice Springs to give something back to the club and call a Re-call on the 'product' ....

My god he's awful

Noise

Coach
And to think many people on this site wanted us to punt Sandow for The Product.

The Colonel

Immortal
And to think many people on this site wanted us to punt Sandow for The Product.

I wanted him before we signed Sandow. Thought he had an upside. His upside turned arse up somewhere along the way. He looked a lot better than what he has produced for us to this point.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I wanted him before we signed Sandow. Thought he had an upside. His upside turned arse up somewhere along the way. He looked a lot better than what he has produced for us to this point.

THIS

It's a sad situation here.
Since joining the Eels he must have lost a lot of confidence along the way.

He has to go sooner rather than later.
What he dished up today for a 7 is 100% unacceptable.
Out the door you go Luke Kelly.

spiderdan

Bench
THIS

It's a sad situation here.
Since joining the Eels he must have lost a lot of confidence along the way.

He has to go sooner rather than later.
What he dished up today for a 7 is 100% unacceptable.
Out the door you go Luke Kelly.
why would he have lost confidence since joining parra?

I think it's more a case of Witt syndrome (ie looks good in the lead up grades but doesn't have enough to make the jump to top grade). plenty of others in all sports suffer from WS.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
why would he have lost confidence since joining parra?

I think it's more a case of Witt syndrome (ie looks good in the lead up grades but doesn't have enough to make the jump to top grade). plenty of others in all sports suffer from WS.
Fair enough.
So what syndrome did Paul Osborne, Spags, Stephen Kearney, Ricky Stuart, Justin Poore & Timana Tahu (2nd time around) get?

spiderdan

Bench
Fair enough.
So what syndrome did Paul Osborne, Spags, Stephen Kearney, Ricky Stuart, Justin Poore & Timana Tahu (2nd time around) get?
kearney a good 2IC but not so good head coach. Ricky Stuart contradicts his words with his actions and is arrogant. poore, like a lot of players that chase and get $ from clubs other than their home may have just not bothered puting in. tahu after a string of injuries and other things that distracted him was just past it, which wouldn't surprise me at the end of his career he was at. or those are my thoughts at a very basic level about it.

Osborne and spags? well, you just seem to not be able to let things go and feel the need to bring that crap up even when it's irrelevant. let it go, Casper. they're gone. the club seems to be on the up now so enjoy it.

Latest posts