What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the REAL proof we all need to see!!!!!!!

OK, here is the REAL proof that we all NEED to see.

I have prepared some very imformative graphs that UNDOUBTEDLY PROVE whatever the hell I wanna say in this post. SHUT UP, this is MY post, fool!

The first post shows a direct relation between time lapsing and the level of Misty Bee's utter crap that she has posted. Please note the UPWARDS level of crap as time elapses.

graph1.gif

Next comes a graph that shows the relationship between Brian Smith's "Care Factor" in regards to Misty's crap and time elapsing. NOTE: Brian Smith's name can be substituted with the name of any person with a brain in their head and the graph will not change

graph2.gif

Thirdly comes the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT graph that relates the level of my attractiveness as it changes over time. Note the massive jump when I removed the chin hair to leave only the God-Like moustache.

graph3.gif

And lastly comes the graph that, quite simply, shows the importance of Misty in the scheme of things. This can be interpreted both on a micro level (ie in relation to Coaching at Parra) and on a macro level (ie Life in general)

graph4.gif

That ends today's lesson.

THE PROFFESSOR HAS AUDITED MR HOLLYWOODS CHARTS IN GREAT DETAIL AND ANALYSIS

THEY ARE IN ACCURATE ORDER AS AT PRESENT MOMENT

HOWEVER THE THIRD CHART FROM THE TOP IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED AND WILL BE REVIEWED

half

Coach
aiiit, that was pretty funny

but on the first graph, i think time should be along the bottom

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
OK, here is the REAL proof that we all NEED to see.

I have prepared some very imformative graphs that UNDOUBTEDLY PROVE whatever the hell I wanna say in this post. SHUT UP, this is MY post, fool!

The first post shows a direct relation between time lapsing and the level of Misty Bee's utter crap that she has posted. Please note the UPWARDS level of crap as time elapses.

graph1.gif

Next comes a graph that shows the relationship between Brian Smith's "Care Factor" in regards to Misty's crap and time elapsing. NOTE: Brian Smith's name can be substituted with the name of any person with a brain in their head and the graph will not change

graph2.gif

Thirdly comes the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT graph that relates the level of my attractiveness as it changes over time. Note the massive jump when I removed the chin hair to leave only the God-Like moustache.

graph3.gif

And lastly comes the graph that, quite simply, shows the importance of Misty in the scheme of things. This can be interpreted both on a micro level (ie in relation to Coaching at Parra) and on a macro level (ie Life in general)

graph4.gif

That ends today's lesson.

graph3.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL @ HJ!!! :lol:

Sorry to dissapoint you HJ, but your so called "informative graphs" are not informative & up to sh*t, as we already know how much Misty sucks anyway lol

Misty Bee

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta give you that round, HJ!

But think about it. Here we are in the middle of September. A lot of other boards are deep in semi final discussion. Here dribblers like Quenbeyanmole and minieel would rather be amused by HJ's bloody crayons set! Sad reflection of the times.....

BTW, I have a mo as well. But, Aunty Jack, I wear trousers as well ;-)

Latest posts