What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Real Team

Jon Green apparently has the goods for a great first grade career. Still very young and at least a half season in Premier League is needed before maybe snaring a bench position in the 1sts by years end.

We need blokes like Green coming through. Stevens,Beattie and Nutley are all in their thirties now. :shock:

shadowboxer

First Grade
i t must be a bloody good side to leave franze out? I dont know much on mcgoldick, although as all are saying franze must be injured.

Anonymous

Juniors
franze must be injured.

I doubt it. All reports through the trials indicated that McGoldrick would get the jump on Franze. If McGoldrick is in better form I'd rather see him in the team, I don't care for a player's reputation.

Admittedly Franze is one of my favourite players, but if McGoldrick has outperformed him in the trials and at training, then he deserves first crack.

The Popper

Bench
I'd rather have Nuts off the bench, fresh and going at the Tiges like the Tasmanian Devil outta the Bugs Bunny Show.