What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Red Line

TomRedVRiver

Bench
This post may come back to bite me, and those who know me on this forum know that I try to stay realistic and I tend to float on the optimistic side of the conversation.... But I have officially put the red line through us this year.

Now we may come back from 22-0 and the hindsight heroes may come out in force, but from what i've seen in that first half, there is no way we can compete come finals time. No way in the f**king world.
We had every reason to come out firing this week. The "camp" that supposedly reinvigorated us, keeping our place in the top 4... But their attitude was pathetic from the start. Absolute dog-shit. With big wins against Melbourne, Easts and even that tight win against Souths, I was so hopeful. Clearly I was mistaken.

I hope we finish the season strong and at least go out on a high-note in a tight finals game, but we just won't make the distance this year. We're fading while the good teams are peaking.

Also Ben Hunt needs a f**king kick up the ass.

Latest posts