What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The return of the king...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
so I’m back in NZ In a couple of weeks for a bit and I realise it’s been 16 years since I’ve been to a home game at Mt Smsrt... last time I was there the eastern stand wasn’t even built! I’m thinking I need to catch the Knights game on the 10th... who’ll be around to enjoy the occasion with? Would be good to get a bit of NZ hospitality going... nothing flash, I’ll settle for beers in the Butchers corporate box and a blowjob from a half decent WAG (what’s Nicky Watson up to these days?).
But seriously would be good to meet up with some of the NZ crew.

Blair

Coach
I've never been to a Warriors game in NZ. What a disgrace.

I lived in Akl in the mid-90s too. Double disgrace. I really regret not going.

Have a good craic, Space.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If they don’t show some pride next week I won’t bother, I’m a 5 hour drive away, not wasting the gas on a shit show, even though I’ll be driving a hybrid!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well that performance just made it much more likely I’ll head up. I’ll be looking after my mum who’s recovering from surgery though so will depend on how she’s recuperating.

Blair

Coach
Well that performance just made it much more likely I’ll head up. I’ll be looking after my mum who’s recovering from surgery though so will depend on how she’s recuperating.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself, champ. Just enjoy being back in NZ and away from work for a bit.

I love doing that.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Looks like I won’t be making it up after all, just brought my mum home from hospital today so I’ll be staying close to home for the next few days at least, even though she’s doing well and on her way to a full recovery.
Bummer as the weather is looking good too, if it was an early Saturday game I’d come up for the day but driving back to the Eastern BoP after a night game is a bit of a stretch.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Haha mate I struggle with you on here enough as it is, I really don't know how I would manage with actual real life contact.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way :wink:
Nah you're all good.

I'm very much the person I am on here to be honest. On here I dont use put downs but I can handle being put down and thats the type of bloke I am.

Looks like its not on anyway. I reckon if we make the final we should ALL meet up, go to a pub and STILL jump on the forum through our phones LOL.